PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimb22 View Post
Yes, but they will add tax to the remaining $150 that you owe. I believe he was asking whether you pay tax on the pre or post instant rebate amount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
I was referring to the total tax not just the part on the GC.
My bad!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
My bad!

Not a problem..

Shell
Old 05-13-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

looks like im back with sprint after being with verizon for 9 months and than t-mobile for two.... loved verizon but even after discounts price was right up therre, tmobile was cheaper and great besdies in my office at work where i got 0 signal... so that leaves sprint who screwed me over with 55,000 + in fraud that took forever to clear... still got my sero account with them so still have 4 years vip status so get my yearly upgrades and other little features
Old 05-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm curious to see when Telesales will allow you to pre-order if they will at all...
Old 05-13-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Pre-ordered mine today at best buy i was the 7th pre-order so im pretty sure i'll have it on the 4th,unless they ship only 6 phones to the store then im screwed but i doubt and hope that doesn't happen,when it releases i can't wait.come on june 4th hurry up.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:13 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
Pre-ordered mine today at best buy i was the 7th pre-order so im pretty sure i'll have it on the 4th,unless they ship only 6 phones to the store then im screwed but i doubt and hope that doesn't happen,when it releases i can't wait.come on june 4th hurry up.
From what I got from sprint's evo training what gets pre ordered is what they are getting shipped. Its going to be separate from their stock.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g/Sprint

MarcusInMD is becoming a great contributor

I had to stop at best buy today for something else. It was early and I would have probably been first in my rural area. However, I decided not to do it because of the additional charges. I'll probably wait a few days after release to finally decide if it's really worth the extra expense for a phone.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:30 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusInMD View Post
I had to stop at best buy today for something else. It was early and I would have probably been first in my rural area. However, I decided not to do it because of the additional charges. I'll probably wait a few days after release to finally decide if it's really worth the extra expense for a phone.
well you better hurry because if you go by the documents...lol you only have till 6/5/2010 to buy the phone to get the rebate.
Look at the fine print.

CW
Old 05-14-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g/Sprint

MarcusInMD is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
well you better hurry because if you go by the documents...lol you only have till 6/5/2010 to buy the phone to get the rebate.
Look at the fine print.

CW

Yeah,

I saw that..if they don't extend it like usual then its one more reason to skip this phone,
Old 05-14-2010, 04:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung moment (about to be the evo)
Carrier: sprint

irocketniesi is a n00b

Alright listen up. Best buy started taking pre orders the day the official release date came. Now the shack will start they're pre orders on may 14th, Friday. If you're going to pre order do it from the shack. Yes, you pay a 50 bones deposit in which they give you a 50 dollar gift card and in return you can use that on your evo come june 4th. Also, they give you an ectra 20 dollar gift card when you pick up your phone, which by the way has to be picked up on eiither june 4th or june 5th. You can use that 20 dollar gift card on evo accessories. If for some reason you decide not to get the phone after you already paid your 50 bucks then you can still use that 50 bucks in the store but you will not be refunded your money.
Now, on to best buys pre ordering. The whole 50 dollar deposit thing is optional with best buy, but you do not receive the 20 dollar gift card there. That's only at the shack. Oh, and both best buy and the shack does the whole mail in rebate thing where you won't have to worry about mailing the rebates in and all that lame crap.

Anyway I hope that clears a lot of you alls questions up!
Best of luck pre ordering. I'm going first thing in the morning.

P.s.
I live in virginia so I'm not 100% sure if every best buy and radio shack will be the same way and have the same rules with pre ordering.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G