PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 06:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Telus

htclova is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: DIY Black battery cover

so i decided to take the polunge and try it myself. I died mine blue (since im with bell). WOW it looks AMAZING. Just like the color of the forunms
Old 12-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by htclova View Post
so i decided to take the polunge and try it myself. I died mine blue (since im with bell). WOW it looks AMAZING. Just like the color of the forunms
glad it worked out well, but of course we knew this is what you'd say lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-30-2008, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Nautica...Your pic reminds me of Dr Dre

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
Nautica...Your pic reminds me of Dr Dre

omFG.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 12-31-2008, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē
Carrier: Sprint

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work

I dyed my Diamond black because I hated then red.
So I get my Touch Pro and dyed it "Scarlet" (:
Perfect match for the Diamond.
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 12-31-2008, 05:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint pcs

hitmaka74 is a n00b

I used the R.I.T. liquid dye not the powder on my Touch Pro and my girlfriend's TP. I used the black for myself and the red for her. They both came out great. A lil smell but from my understanding is that it will go away in a of couple days. Anything was better than what my cover was looking like with the discoloration. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cool looking back cover. FYI. I used hot water and half the bottle of the dye for each cover.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

cincij is a n00b

I will be receiving my Diamond tomorrow and Tuesday, and one of my first mods will be to dye the back cover.

Now that you guys have had these for awhile, have you had any problems?

Thanks
Old 01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

after using for a while now. i am noticing the dye is starting to fade...and the maroon is starting to come back thru...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
after using for a while now. i am noticing the dye is starting to fade...and the maroon is starting to come back thru...
hmmm mine is still perfectly black with no fading at all...
Old 01-12-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

mine's still good since dec 1st. been in 20 deg weather, and 90 deg weather. looks like the day i did it.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond