PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Returned my 2nd Diamond.

Sprint just cant get anything right! I'm not having issues with my phone, but I am having issues with their billing practices now that I've returned my mogul and paid full price for the Diamond as they detailed in their emails to me from ecare. They were supposed to "credit" me back the full amount I paid. Repeatedly i confirmed that since I paid by debit card, they would reverse the funds to my debit card when my mogul was recieved by them. They applied the credit to my SPRINT account, but get this... Because I had an outstanding balance, they TOOK that amount out of the credit so the credit is actually $150 LESS then I was promised... I'm LIVID with them right now because they NEVER mentioned this at any point prior to my purchase...

I'm now being escalated so that it can be sorted out... lucky for me I have ALL of the documentation via email. I'm so pissed with them right now I'm thinking of leaving them just off of principle. you dont deserve my business if you cant honor your word...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-20-2008, 01:03 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im on my third, and the first two are on my table waiting for return kits. they wont let me take them to sprint store. its been over a month waiting for a bubble pack they said would be here in 3-5 days.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im on my third, and the first two are on my table waiting for return kits. they wont let me take them to sprint store. its been over a month waiting for a bubble pack they said would be here in 3-5 days.
so then keep them

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:26 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
They sent me two return kits for my faulty Diamond, classic Sprint style.

They didn't credit me for my Mogul either like they promised. Luckily I had the agreement in writing since it was through ecare, and it got straightened out.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:31 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Unhappy Re: Returned my 2nd Diamond.

both were internet problems. i could never connect. and yes i tried all the fixes. omg, as im typing this i got te mail and you guessed it, srint bill. probably has three diamonds on it. im not looking, its my day off. maybe a peek, no im not Lol
Old 10-20-2008, 01:35 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
both were internet problems. i could never connect. and yes i tried all the fixes. omg, as im typing this i got te mail and you guessed it, srint bill. probably has three diamonds on it. im not looking, its my day off. maybe a peek, no im not Lol
You know you got to look..
Old 10-20-2008, 02:15 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post

They didn't credit me for my Mogul either like they promised. Luckily I had the agreement in writing since it was through ecare, and it got straightened out.
there probably my boxes, give em back. they also gave me a confirm. number and tried to use it at e care and they said the number is no good. p.s im not looking.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post

Still waiting for mine, 3 weeks and counting... Called and they sent another one a week ago. How does the return kit get sent USPS or UPS?
Old 10-20-2008, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i think the bloddy majority of us have the buttons problem. some guy took one apart to discover that is not a sensor under all of the buttons. some crap like that. ive learned to accept it, cuz a new one is probably gonna have the same problem

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 10-20-2008, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
i think the bloddy majority of us have the buttons problem. some guy took one apart to discover that is not a sensor under all of the buttons. some crap like that. ive learned to accept it, cuz a new one is probably gonna have the same problem
Well it's unacceptable for me, I,m gonna keep sending them back until I get what I paid for! This is my second one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond