PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 11:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Its Official Sept. 14th Release of the Diamond on Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Be careful, the rep could have been wrong. I checked today for the price list and the Diamond wasn't on it. The properties said it was updated yesterday, so the telesales rep might have had an old one.
ive called in 3 different times today chap, they all said the same. i dont think we have to wait for this like we did for the instinct. they havent really advertised the diamond that much

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK
Carrier: Sprint

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
JUST got off the phone wth telesales... they said to call back at midnight to see if it updates in the system for sale... they are open til 130... gunna try, i'll let you guys know in a lil while
just got off the phone w/ them. nothing yet. said they'd do an auto call when it becomes available. swear to god, if they call me at 4am...lol. i'm gonna try the corporate location also, just to make SURE they aren't getting them. don't wanna order one to find out i could've had it in my hand instead.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bastimret is a n00b

ok, so is it just me, or does every lady that I talk to at telesales sound like it's the exact same person? Maybe it's just that they all have teh same accent. Anyway, shot down by the first call after 12am, she said it still wasn't in their system yet.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

munsterrr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to munsterrr

yea i got the same.... i actually have 2 different people that are supposed to call me....i told them to wake my *** up as soon as they get it. i really dont care. im not even going to try to check the store i would rather have a for sure thing than gamble with it being sold out.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

check it out!!! its online!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37279

PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800-> Diamond

freegood is a n00b

How much is shipping with telesales?
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

avstheman is a n00b

well, im able to upgrade on sprint.com. the diamond shows up 3rd from the bottom. however id like to order from telesales as im hoping to get an additional discount.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:13 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Diamond is Available online

The banner on top of the Sprint website invites you to see their new phones.
They show the Touch Pro as available soon- and the Diamond as Available NOW! Unfortunately, when I follow the link, I'm told that it's not available in my zipcode yet, but tells me to call.
I'll probably call on Monday, but this might work for some of you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sprint Diamond.JPG (75.6 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it's on the site for 249.99
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: Diamond is Available online

little late
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37279
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond