PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond Sprint

Rob33306 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Alright Dave nice job. How did you do it & we got to figure out how to post the smaller image screens or at least I do????
Old 10-14-2008, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the Calendar and Call History tabs on the Home section of TF3D yet

I've been trying with no success
Old 10-15-2008, 12:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch,Mogul,DiAMOND,Hero,EVO
Carrier: Sprint

davedamit is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob33306 View Post
Alright Dave nice job. How did you do it & we got to figure out how to post the smaller image screens or at least I do????
I tried mUn Background with the stock sprint theme and had to uninstall then re-install my sprint2flip clock and Crystal Clock, and it worked!

Then I noticed the slight offset on the tab icons, and I also noticed the fix (mUnBGM_SprintFix_NisseDILLIGAF.zip) over at XDA, so I installed it and got zeros on the clock and the white square flashed but went away as TF3D loaded. Removing the manila file and re-setting did NOT restore my TF3D. It failed to load. after a hard reset and a week or so of not tweaking my phone I started messing with TF3D Config. again. I have been trying to get the "Dirty Paper" theme to load. I see that it is not compiled into a .theme file or something??? the other themes I have tried worked fine.

I hadn't tried the "Black Carbon" theme so I unzipped it and it was a .cab. I installed it. I forgot to unload TF3D but after the re-boot it worked fine. I also uninstalled and re-installed Sprint2flip Clock & Crystal Clock ...and of course I can't just click one .cab can I? after I got my clock working I clicked the mUn Background .cab forgetting to unload TF3D again.

The results you see above. Thanks to all the geeks over at XDA!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:12 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the Calendar and Call History tabs on the Home section of TF3D yet

I've been trying with no success
I wonder if the calls history on the home tab conflicts with the calls history TF3D tab? (Although it dissapeared when I installed mUn Background,) my NisseDILLIGAFSprintCalendarTab.cab also gave me a Calls History tab that I would MUCH rather have. the only problem was that whenever I stopped on it, then slid off of it, my TF3D would freeze on the next screen requiring a reset. de-selecting the tab in TF3D Config. removes it of course, leaving the calendar tab but,... I LIKE the call history tab!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

iluvhtc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I got these from Shakass files he zipped.. these two will make that transparent button from his theme.. not completely gone but the same as his theme. Original zip of all files are here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=52
this looks nice!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Nice and Clean

Attachment 15363

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 09-15-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:57 AM
N00b

DOOOOOD! Howd you do that?

I like the clock, is there a .cab for it, or is it part of a custom rom or theme?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 10-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Yeah O'Neil, that is a damn nice TF3D Theme...
Old 10-16-2008, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedamit View Post
DOOOOOD! Howd you do that?

I like the clock, is there a .cab for it, or is it part of a custom rom or theme?

Thanks,
Dave
Check these out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...420887&page=53
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...420887&page=54

Your gonna need a program like Total Commander, the files are not in a cab format. After you install the files, hold down the clock and drag it to where ever you want on the screen
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Yeah O'Neil, that is a damn nice TF3D Theme...
I thought I was happy with the last one, I guess not. We'll see what happens next week.

Maybe you'll know. Sometimes my pics upload LARGE, and other times small WTF.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond