PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 08:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

I'm a real "oddball" in this group, as I don't use TF3D.

Visible stuff:
  • phoneAlarm (with Clear Gloss skin by allrockabilly)
  • UltimateLauncher (with Buuf icons)
  • WeatherPanel (with PhatPhinger IV VGA theme - Diamond/Allrockabilly edition)
  • Spb Diary
  • Spb Mobile Shell

Last edited by storyr; 10-13-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

JoJoCal19 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
I'm a real "oddball" in this group, as I don't use TF3D.

Visible stuff:
  • phoneAlarm (with Clear Gloss skin by allrockabilly)
  • UltimateLauncher (with Buuf icons)
  • WeatherPanel (with up-coming PhatPhinger IV VGA theme)
  • Spb Diary
  • Spb Mobile Shell
Hey storyr good to see you in the Diamond forums. Thanks for all your hard work on keeping the great Weatherpanel app going.

You are not the only oddball. Im still rockin the Today Screen on my Diamond. I have tried to modify TFLO3D but cant quite get it to my liking because of the stock Sprint ROM. I also prefer Today screen because it displays your upcoming appts.

I see you are using Mobile Shell and Phone Alarm. How is Mobile Shell working for you? I cant get Pocket Plus working so I might use Mobile Shell if I can set up tabs like Pocket Plus. Feel free to PM me if you want.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoCal19 View Post
Hey storyr good to see you in the Diamond forums. Thanks for all your hard work on keeping the great Weatherpanel app going.

You are not the only oddball. Im still rockin the Today Screen on my Diamond. I have tried to modify TFLO3D but cant quite get it to my liking because of the stock Sprint ROM. I also prefer Today screen because it displays your upcoming appts.

I see you are using Mobile Shell and Phone Alarm. How is Mobile Shell working for you? I cant get Pocket Plus working so I might use Mobile Shell if I can set up tabs like Pocket Plus. Feel free to PM me if you want.
Thanks!

I use Mobile Shell, but not it's tabbed Today plugin - I use UltimateLauncher for the tab interface. I like Mobile Shell for it's menus/contacts/task manager, and Spb Diary for calendar mangement. phoneAlarm handles all my notifications and profile switching...
Old 10-13-2008, 08:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Think I am fianlly content with my screen with the addition of these great Mac icons!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen007.jpg (251.7 KB, 138 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

silversx80 is just getting started

Mine:

Old 10-13-2008, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JoJoCal19 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversx80 View Post
Mine:

That sir is exactly what I have been trying to do with TFLO3D but failed. Please list your mods if you can.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoCal19 View Post
That sir is exactly what I have been trying to do with TFLO3D but failed. Please list your mods if you can.
Sure:

.Net 3.5 framework

from xda-developers.com

FInixNOver's battery icon

From member NisseDILLIGAF (I can't remember the names of the threads)
Sprint to flip clock
Glass clock
No curtains

no2chems 1% battery dll
mUn background
Pamas Transparent (glass) slider
Pamas Transparent b.g. bricks

I installed in an order to get the clock, transparent sliders, curtains and background to work. First was the background. This offset the slider icons in the standard Sprint theme (your clock will be messed up too). Next was the glass sliders which centered the icons (alone, they are offset to the other end as compared to the background). Then I installed the Sprint 2 flip which fixed the clock issue followed by the glass clock. Finally, I installed the no-curtains.

Hope this helps.

Edit, just adding more info:

I found the Sprint patch. Use Total Commander 2.5 to change the manila in the windows folder Link!!

it'll ask you to replace the file, don't worry, it didn't mess anything on mine up.

Last edited by silversx80; 10-13-2008 at 09:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Sure:

.Net 3.5 framework

from xda-developers.com

FInixNOver's battery icon

From member NisseDILLIGAF (I can't remember the names of the threads)
Sprint to flip clock
Glass clock
No curtains

no2chems 1% battery dll
mUn background
Pamas Transparent (glass) slider
Pamas Transparent b.g. bricks

I installed in an order to get the clock, transparent sliders, curtains and background to work. First was the background. This offset the slider icons in the standard Sprint theme (your clock will be messed up too). Next was the glass sliders which centered the icons (alone, they are offset to the other end as compared to the background). Then I installed the Sprint 2 flip which fixed the clock issue followed by the glass clock. Finally, I installed the no-curtains.

Hope this helps.
Very nice and detailed explanation, thanks.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Very nice and detailed explanation, thanks.
No problem.

I've recently noticed that the Sprint TV tab still has the highlighted neon icon when the slider is over it. I'm guessing it's because the file I used for the glass slider is for a GSM Rom without that particular tab. It doesn't bother me but someone else, more fluent in editing these things, might give it a go if they were so inclined.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JoJoCal19 is a n00b

Quote:
No problem.

I've recently noticed that the Sprint TV tab still has the highlighted neon icon when the slider is over it. I'm guessing it's because the file I used for the glass slider is for a GSM Rom without that particular tab. It doesn't bother me but someone else, more fluent in editing these things, might give it a go if they were so inclined.
Thanks for your help Silversx. I did follow the steps and got mine looking like yours with ONE EXCEPTION... I had a white brick spot on the upper left corner under the curtain.

I think I will give up on modding TFLO3D until I build me a ROM without the Sprint customizations or until this process becomes a little better.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond