View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:53 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversx80 View Post
Sure:

.Net 3.5 framework

from xda-developers.com

FInixNOver's battery icon

From member NisseDILLIGAF (I can't remember the names of the threads)
Sprint to flip clock
Glass clock
No curtains

no2chems 1% battery dll
mUn background
Pamas Transparent (glass) slider
Pamas Transparent b.g. bricks

I installed in an order to get the clock, transparent sliders, curtains and background to work. First was the background. This offset the slider icons in the standard Sprint theme (your clock will be messed up too). Next was the glass sliders which centered the icons (alone, they are offset to the other end as compared to the background). Then I installed the Sprint 2 flip which fixed the clock issue followed by the glass clock. Finally, I installed the no-curtains.

Hope this helps.
Very nice and detailed explanation, thanks.