davedamit
N00b

davedamit is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob33306 View Post
Alright Dave nice job. How did you do it & we got to figure out how to post the smaller image screens or at least I do????
I tried mUn Background with the stock sprint theme and had to uninstall then re-install my sprint2flip clock and Crystal Clock, and it worked!

Then I noticed the slight offset on the tab icons, and I also noticed the fix (mUnBGM_SprintFix_NisseDILLIGAF.zip) over at XDA, so I installed it and got zeros on the clock and the white square flashed but went away as TF3D loaded. Removing the manila file and re-setting did NOT restore my TF3D. It failed to load. after a hard reset and a week or so of not tweaking my phone I started messing with TF3D Config. again. I have been trying to get the "Dirty Paper" theme to load. I see that it is not compiled into a .theme file or something??? the other themes I have tried worked fine.

I hadn't tried the "Black Carbon" theme so I unzipped it and it was a .cab. I installed it. I forgot to unload TF3D but after the re-boot it worked fine. I also uninstalled and re-installed Sprint2flip Clock & Crystal Clock ...and of course I can't just click one .cab can I? after I got my clock working I clicked the mUn Background .cab forgetting to unload TF3D again.

The results you see above. Thanks to all the geeks over at XDA!