PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

here is mine.. still rocking the stock rom and feel its works fine for me soo...

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 10-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI
I got these from Shakass files he zipped.. these two will make that transparent button from his theme.. not completely gone but the same as his theme. Original zip of all files are here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=52

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvhtc View Post
this looks nice!!!!
Glad someone found it useful! I just used the manila editor to figure out the file names and went from there. Thanks to Mitchell for the link to Shakass theme.
I'm still having a hard time with the wallpaper on every tab but I love having the semi transparent buttons at least!

Link to my original post with download files. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=210

Last edited by eenieMINI; 10-16-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

stuckonashelf is just getting started

stock rom with wisbar theme and backgrounds on all pages.

Last edited by stuckonashelf; 10-16-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
here is mine.. still rocking the stock rom and feel its works fine for me soo...

So what exactly did you change? I don't see a difference in anything.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckonashelf View Post

stock rom with wisbar theme and backgrounds on all pages.
Sigh...you know you bought a Windows Mobile phone, right? It's made by Microsoft...not apple.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff

i never said i changed anything i said i love the stock rom and feel which is what i have.... only thing i did was take out the link to the sprint music store from tf3d. i can launch it from the programs menu if i need it.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI
I got these from Shakass files he zipped.. these two will make that transparent button from his theme.. not completely gone but the same as his theme. Original zip of all files are here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=52

Glad someone found it useful! I just used the manila editor to figure out the file names and went from there. Thanks to Mitchell for the link to Shakass theme.
I'm still having a hard time with the wallpaper on every tab but I love having the semi transparent buttons at least!

Link to my original post with download files. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=210

There is a cab file for (Wallpaper in every tab) I'll upload it when i get home, or you can head over to XDA.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432951

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 10-17-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:08 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
There is a cab file for (Wallpaper in every tab) I'll upload it when i get home, or you can head over to XDA.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432951
Yeah, no, I've tried to run it but I keep getting the white box or worse. I've tried all the correct order of install etc.

I'll check out if this cab will work better.. or is it the same as I've already been trying.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

Here's my new one.

Old 10-17-2008, 06:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Attachment 15093 Attachment 15092 Attachment 15091

New Icons in Home and Settings tab, and the best of all, those ugly dark squares in the Programs tab are now transparent. top and bottom curtins removed, Crystal Clock (Not Shown) and carrier named removed. All running on J2.4.1, I'm happy now

Exactly what manilla files did you use to get the Transparent Squares for the Programs tab? I have downloaded Shakass's theme but it's a bunch of manilla files.

Last edited by reekolu; 10-17-2008 at 07:03 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond