PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Just keeping count of the number of people who use my roms out of curiosity. Please only vote in on
At some point I have used one of colonel's roms or patches. 347 76.60%
I have not used Colonel's, but I have used another custom rom at some point. 106 23.40%
Voters: 453. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2007, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bro4ever is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok...here what I found, when I tapped the notification tab, it took about 30 seconds until it was opened....but it seemed ok when I tapped sounds tab...

However, after I went back to today screen & returned to setting/sound & notification/notification...same thing happened again....needed 30 seconds to be opened

btw...I have not added anything...since I wanted to make sure everything is okay first
Old 05-13-2007, 01:18 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
Trident, the Tao stuff is for Midlet Manager. For some reason, I think I had to keep it in that folder. Maybe not.

You can save your O2 settings by dumping the reg and copying the user settings to either your O2 OEM or a customize OEM. If you do a customize OEM, make sure it runs last. The settings will be here:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\O2\O2PLUS]
Thanks. I just ran the new ROM last night and will redo the settings over the next day or so. But I'll use this for next time.

I can't believe how fast this Unified ROM is.

Old 05-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Lurker

Sivart321 is a n00b
No disconnect button?

I just installed this ROM (this also being the first rom ive ever installed) and noticed the lack of a disconnect button an active connection. I see the duration of the connection, but no disconnect.

Is that something that can't be added in 3.5?

Edit: Nevermind, I am dumb, found it. The new evdo connected icon being the same as the signal bars had me confused. Second question still applies.

Also, how do I add things like the brightness control back to the bottom taskbar?
Old 05-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Threadstarter

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Brightness control? Not sure what you are talking about here. Was it an app you added?

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 05-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Lurker

Sivart321 is a n00b
No, I am talking about the default icons that come preinstalled. The ones that appear in the bottom right. It brings you into the WM backlight settings. There was also a battery icon shortcut and a few others.

I am wondering how to put those back.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Threadstarter

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
The default icons are screen rotate, comm manager, and a battery meter. I have never seen on for backlight. The final rom has a battery meter at the top and you can tap that to go to battery settings.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Lurker

Sivart321 is a n00b
okay, I must have imagined it being there.

Do you know of any today screen plugins that will allow me to quickly adjust backlight settings?

Sorry for bringing it off topic.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:01 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
The O2Plus plugin has an iLauncher like set of shortcuts that can be placed on the Today screen. You can add a shortcut to the Backlight settings. If you don't want to use something already installed in this ROM, you can get any number of desktop launchers. I mentioned iLauncher and there are a number of others.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Lurker

Sivart321 is a n00b
That works great, thanks.

Another question, is DUN working in this release?
Old 05-13-2007, 10:01 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivart321
That works great, thanks.

Another question, is DUN working in this release?
My understanding is that Colonel's got it working, but I've never used it. I think that it's not called DUN anymore... BT PAN?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache