PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: I am just getting a count of users of my rom out of curiosity.
At some point I have used one of colonel's roms or patches. 33 71.74%
I have not used Colonel's, but I have used another custom rom at some point. 13 28.26%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2007, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

n8mack33 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
The 3.5.8 is still for sprint and still has some minor issues. I should hopefully have it fixed today. Once fixed, I willl get a rom for other carriers. Working on the reset thing as well.
Colonel, Is 3.5.8 going to be out for other carriers soon? I was going to install 3.5.7 but will hold off if 3.5.8 is going to be up in a couple days. Thanks.

Also, is anyone running Phonealarm/Phonealarm Lite on these roms? If so, have you had any problems? Does notifyme replace Phonelarm? I could use O2 Profiles for profile switching, but I like to have alarms when I have a missed call or when an e-mail comes in etc. I may try SPB Shell again and see if that and O2 Profiles would be enough. Any comments from anyone?
Old 04-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
should have something soon

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 04-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

skydve1 is a n00b
Re: Data Service Constantly On

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducttape
I reflashed without setting up any email servers or programs, basically it's "virgin." The arrows do not show up until I start an internet app like IE and then it just stays on until I soft reset the 6700 and don't launch any internet app.
Instead of soft resetting, just go into flight mode and then out of flight mode. Much faster & same result! :P
Old 05-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

imkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good work
Colonel,
Was the kitchen patch ready? I tried it anyway and seems to work great. The only problem I had was that I tried to add too many OEMs. If I got the OEM folder to any size over 33MB, I could not get past the blank screen at first load.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Yeah, that is gonna be an issue. Kinda why I have slowed in putting out roms. It is pretty much full. Make sure you remove the three MSN OEMs as well as Cyberon, Clear Storage, and Intellipad. That will save you some room as well. You can also pull any of my OEMs that you would not use.

I am still tweaking the patch a little bit, but the ones posted should work for people.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Verizon

dawilliams660 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to dawilliams660 Send a message via Yahoo to dawilliams660
This may sound stupid, but how do you use the patch, are we putting it on the phones SD card then trying the patch or is another way.....sorry for the n00bie question
Old 05-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

It is a patch for the kitchen. So, you would use it to update the kitchen with my stuff.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff
Pocket Skype not working

Hi Colonel, I installed the latest version of skype for pocket pc beta 2.2 which installed fine however when i try to run the program I get a missing file error. I have installed it to the rom, the extended rom and my card with the same error. Any suggestions?
Old 05-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

what does the error say?
Old 05-01-2007, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

want2tokyo is a n00b
I am currently using 3.5.8 and am loving it, however i am having a problem with the icons in the shortcut settings of O2. it seems to be a random occurrence but some of the shortcuts show a little white icon instead of the regular icon for the program (this happens after i have loaded the programs and everything appears normal but i come back to my phone after it has been turned off). another weird thing is this new icon does not allow me to open that program, its like this shortcut disappears. any suggestions????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache