PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2007, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Robb Bates is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I tried that too. Didn't seem to help.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogue)

pjhurth is a n00b
I'm convinced the SD card issues (at least in my case) were caused by the startup screen switching app found here. I hard reset (with the card IN) but did not run the startup screen switcher and have had zero SD card issues even after re-installing all of my apps.

Is there anyone out there who did not run this but is still having SD issues?
Old 01-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Lurker

jedimyndtryx is a n00b
Wow....longtime reader, 2nd time poster ( 1st was in BT Stack issues thread) I have successfully flashed AKU 3.3 on my XV6700. It is lightning fast and I am extremely satisifed with my phone again. The only issue is the A2DP. Maybe it's my headset (LG HBS-110) or maybe it may be the phone but like I said in the other thread, when I first paired the headset, it worked great!!! NO skipping, crystal clear, etc... but now I am back to where I was with the tornado hack. I can't get it to even work with selecting and unselecting the Wireless Stereo option in the Comm Manager. Any suggestions?
Old 01-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Lurker

iamred is a n00b
A2DP

I'm having the same A2DP problem. It worked the FIRST time i tried it. (Quality audio, but some skipping) And i haven't been able to get it working since. Anyone know of any options to fiddle with?

When i first came in range of my A2DP receiver (car), my 6700 connected automatically and started playing music over the connection. A little icon for A2DP appeared in the top of my screen. Since then it hasn't worked. Do i have to specifically 'turn it on' each time? It should just 'work' right? The device is paired in my bluetooth manager and the service is selected.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
those with pic/mms problems should install "PPCGeeksSprintMMS" cab instead of other Sprint MMS cab... AND do not do any reghack for IntExplorer...
The reg hacks for me seemed to cause the issue of not being able to see the pic and website also saying to set my browser to accept cookies...
As a rule of thumb all users should go thru their reg edits one by one with backups before any change, so it would be easier to track an existing problem or bug...
Old 01-23-2007, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

nmeister is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134
those with pic/mms problems should install "PPCGeeksSprintMMS" cab instead of other Sprint MMS cab... AND do not do any reghack for IntExplorer...
The reg hacks for me seemed to cause the issue of not being able to see the pic and website also saying to set my browser to accept cookies...
As a rule of thumb all users should go thru their reg edits one by one with backups before any change, so it would be easier to track an existing problem or bug...
Did you get it working with the 3.3 rom? In the other thread I thought you said that you got it working with 2.2 beta 2, but not 3.3.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Has anyone figured out how to disable the SMS "Message Sent" notification. The registry is quite a bit different.

EDIT: Nevermind, just adding the standard fix works fine.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:12 PM
Lurker

jedimyndtryx is a n00b
I have seen the Sprint Radio file but I am wondering if there is an upgrade to the Verizon Radio version. I am currently at 1.10.00. Is it the same file?

**NVM** I tried running the Verizon update and the radio is the same.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

cwest06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cwest06 Send a message via MSN to cwest06 Send a message via Yahoo to cwest06
Have anyone had any problems with the SD card dissapearing. If so what did you do to fix it
HTC Touch Diamond
HTC Touch (Thanks Channy)
Mogul 6800
PPC 6700
Treo 650
PPC 6600
Treo 600
MM 5600
Sanyo 8200
MM 5500
MM 4500
Sprint Employee 2000-2005