PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: mobile 8

wewew is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

still no luck, cya, my apache now hang on first screen, what could be wrong this time?
Old 09-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Lurker

wewew is a n00b

still no luck cya, my apache now hang on first screen, what else could be wrong?, any way thanks for helping me out
Old 09-10-2009, 12:21 PM
cya
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6700, Excalibur, TP
Carrier: Verizon, TMobile

cya is becoming a great contributor

wewew,

I'd try building with limited OEM's but what you describe sounds like a .bin injection failure. I'd verify that all naming and spelling is an exact match in WM6.5_96DPI_QVGA_LZX_23041_0409.txt and Apache_WM6.1_LZX.txt. I'd also recheck *.bin naming in Apache_Core_Drellisdee_LZX\ROM and Apache_WM6.1_LZX.txt for exact match. I hope it's just simple fix like a typo but if not you probably need to go back through step by step your setup. I'm assuming that you have joojoobee666's SYS_23041_Common.rar and SYS_23041_96DPI_0409.rar in C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Kitchens as I know they work.

cya

Be sure to thank Drellisdee and JJB666 as it's their work that makes this possible

edit: wewew ... I would download JJB666's 23041 SYS_* again ... there have been a few times that he has had to make modifications after the initial posting to sort out some issues, who knows your problem may be related to one of those times. Have you tried building 23041 without using LZX ... just using the ppckitchen and using JJB666's apache_23041_xip.bin? If all of the above doesn't work I'd try that as well to narrow things down. Hope you find the problem!

edit 2: just read this morning (9/11/09) that some had a similar problem with JJB's 23047 ... the fix required removing _Skip file(s) in SYS_23047_Common so I'd check and do the same if you find any in your SYS_23041_Common

Last edited by cya; 09-11-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Mobile 8

dennygun is just getting started

i'm having the same problem like you wewew, try to cook with very minimal selections of OEM, it works for me..
Fyi:..it's thumbcal oem that you definitely have to left out...(maybe you used that in your selections)

Last edited by dennygun; 09-12-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:31 AM
Lurker

wewew is a n00b

big thanks to you guys for supporting up, right now i still redownload jojobee roms
Old 09-15-2009, 03:53 PM
cya
PPCGeeks Regular

wewew and others,

All the manual setup stuff I posted above ... forget it as ppcgeeks member Lmiller1708 has automated the new build into the ppckitchen process ... link below:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7732

I followed his simple instructions for setup and have found it to be a quick and easy way to setup new builds for use. His UpGradePPK_Builds program mirrors JJB's posted RAR's which make for simple cut and paste. The only additional step required to use lzx is to create a lzx *.BIN with LennySH's XIPKitchen and place it in the PPCKitchen_xxxxx_XIPs.rar with proper naming. Just used it fo flash 23049 with lzx.

cya

be sure to thank Drellisdee, JooJooBee666, LennySH, and Lmiller1708 for their efforts! (Almost forgot to add LennySH for his XIPKitchen)

edit: just used it to flash to 23412 with lzx ... it really makes this easy

Last edited by cya; 09-16-2009 at 01:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:01 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone interested in an apache core updated with Rhodium (TP2) mvHub and shared video/audio codecs? If we have interest I'll test one in the next week for compatibility. I'm using them on my touch pro without any problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:12 PM
cya
PPCGeeks Regular

drellisdee ... I'm always game to try out something new.

cya
Old 09-24-2009, 09:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Mobile 8

dennygun is just getting started

same for me..looking forward to it..Drellisdee

rgds,
Old 09-29-2009, 04:41 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Change Log:

LZX Core: changed autorun reg (should be fixed) and checkautorun link to wm6.5 compatible. Make sure to make the kitchen_config.txt changes in the core for wm6.5 as its set for wm6.1. Also, changed the 19716 service patches to be selectable and off by default.

Carriers: Changed vzw arcsoft settings for arcsoft 5 compatibility from arcsoft 3 as it was setup.

Drivers: Upgraded from diamond codecs (dshow, mhub, picture enchancement etc.) to tachi/rhodium base. It grew about 2mbs in size compressed.

To use autorun & sdautorun you need to make a user oem with your config.txt that will overwrite the one in kitchen with one such as
Code:

LOCK:Enabled
LOCK:Disabled
CAB: \WINDOWS\sdkcerts.cab
EXEC: \windows\SDAutoRun.exe
I'm not able to fully test as I don't use my apache anymore but it worked with youtube player over wifi so Im pretty sure the codecs are all working properly.

Make sure you add the zzzzzGwes_off pkg to your user oem and select it.

Bonus added a ppck QVGA basekit for aku 1.6.7 build 21054 which is supposed to be the final build of wm6.1. Xip is in the apache core

Build 21054 Qvga

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 09-29-2009 at 10:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development