View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennygun View Post
thx, will try to use it, but there something I wanna ask you,
in build 23037, by using jojobee xip, without porting it, the build manage to boot,
but in 23041 not successful, any idea why?? cause when I try to build using uncompressed Apache Core and drivers it works fine...

thx,
JojoBee xip isnt LZX enabled. So if you use my lzx core (ie nk.fat) the imgfs are compressed using LZX but the xip can't decompress the LZX style just XPR style and it wont load or boot thats why. You must use my apache xip LZX source posted as your xip porting source for porting to a newer build if you are using my LZX core. My xip can decompress an XPR or LZX rom btw if you ever want to use the regular XPR type core(nk.fat)

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 09-03-2009 at 09:09 PM.