View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennygun View Post
thx cya, I'm using that too..and I have tried both of your xip and drellisdee..still no boot, but the 23409 build boots fine..yippie..
does autorun.exe works for you??..mine just doesn't work..
Try adding this pkg it uses a 6.5 compatable check autorun. Select yes if prompted for overwrite in kitchen. Make sure you select regular autorun and sd autorun also.
Attached Files
File Type: zip zzzzz6.5 Autorun.zip (9.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 09-04-2009 at 09:31 PM.