PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700<Mogul<TP<TP2<EVO 4G<EVO 3D<Next?
Carrier: Sprint

intrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to intrlude Send a message via AIM to intrlude Send a message via MSN to intrlude Send a message via Yahoo to intrlude Send a message via Skype™ to intrlude
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
no matter what i do...voice command wont work....does anybdoy have any suggestions as to what i should do? any help is welcomed...thx...btw...helmi is god of the ppc!
Assuming that you have the VoiceCommand program. What is it that won't work? Button 5? Did you tweek the registry as previously noted?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan/xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

christianpeso is a n00b
Talking

This shit is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude...thanx for this release!! I have a Verizon xv6700 and the update went flawlessly. Seems very stable at the moment and actually is more responsive and quicker!!! One question though: How do we go about getting a serial for Deepfish, or is that not possible? I heard this browser was like Picsel browser and Safari for the iphone. Dying to try it out!!! Other than that........Everything is GREATTTTTTT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

http://www.christianpeso.blogspot.com
Verizon XV6700
Rom: WM6 Kitchen(12/17/07)
Radio: 1.43
Old 09-04-2007, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Kreigz is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Kreigz
A couple of things to look for ...

After I installed VC 1.6 the "Enable ..." box in VC was not checked by default. Also, I not sure if it's the ROM or my BT headset, but after every soft reset I have to TAP and HOLD on my Plantronics 655 headset on the BlueTooth page to reset it to be the "Hands free" device (even though on the option setting the actual box is checked).

VC then runs better than on any ROM or device I have ever used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
no matter what i do...voice command wont work....does anybdoy have any suggestions as to what i should do? any help is welcomed...thx...btw...helmi is god of the ppc!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

krypticide is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrlude View Post
Read 2 posts above yours. Did you do/not do the customizations?

When I let the customizations run. Boom, text msg sender problems.

Hard reset, and didn't let the customizations run, lo and behold texts fine. Also, no issue with call history.
Oops, didn't realize this. I'll try it now, thanks!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

jrmezo is a n00b
I have verizon and cannot get bootloader to be visible to me so that I can see what version I need. I apparently need this before i cook this but I am stumped! Please help?!?!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

intrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to intrlude Send a message via AIM to intrlude Send a message via MSN to intrlude Send a message via Yahoo to intrlude Send a message via Skype™ to intrlude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmezo View Post
I have verizon and cannot get bootloader to be visible to me so that I can see what version I need. I apparently need this before i cook this but I am stumped! Please help?!?!
Visible? Power+Record+Reset, your screen goes dim. It'll say serial at the top of the screen, towards the bottom it will give you the version of the bootloader you have and thus the rom you will need to get.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Lurker

jrmezo is a n00b
it goes more than dim it goes blank
sometimes i can get it to show for a nanosecond by reseting after bootloading
Old 09-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmezo View Post
it goes more than dim it goes blank
sometimes i can get it to show for a nanosecond by reseting after bootloading
That's it. Hold the phone at an angle. Hold it next to a lamp or light source. It's there.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Lurker

jrmezo is a n00b
thanks a bunch it seems to be working. I didnt think about the dimly lit room i was in.

Thanks again!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianpeso View Post
This shit is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude...thanx for this release!! I have a Verizon xv6700 and the update went flawlessly. Seems very stable at the moment and actually is more responsive and quicker!!! One question though: How do we go about getting a serial for Deepfish, or is that not possible? I heard this browser was like Picsel browser and Safari for the iphone. Dying to try it out!!! Other than that........Everything is GREATTTTTTT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
search for deepfish, theres a thread with the activation code somewhere round here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development