PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6 CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofchamplin View Post
I have the sprint ppc 6700 i saw a guy that had wm6.1 with touch functions so he didn't have to use the stylus and he also had picturemail functions he said he got it all here. i ran buildOS and tried to build but kept getting error msgs can anyone help me walk through this stuff to get these upgrades this is my first ppc so I am def a noob please help a rookie
If you got error messages, what were the errors? Our psychic abilities are hampered by government regulations.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 700wx
Carrier: sprint

sonofchamplin is a n00b

error building file system
Old 06-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

you've checked too many things. Start unchecking.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:47 PM
puffidredz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I have the Sprint PPC 6700
The install went fine and everything works but when viewing Call History, the "Outgoing Call", "Missed Call", "Incoming Call" icons to the left are all missing and instead of showing the icons there, it shows a piece of what I was viewing before I opened the Call History window.

I have tried soft and hard resetting the phone but the icons in the Call History do not come back.

I was wondering what I should do? Should I try re-doing the installation? or what do you recommend?

Also another problem I am having is when typing in Live Search on the home screen, any letters on the top row of the keyboard do not work properly. Instead of typing the letter on the key, it types the number (in red) on the key. I have pressed the Shift key to try and make it type the letter but it keeps typing the numbers anyway. It seems to be stuck in numeric mode or something. I have also tried hard and soft resetting the phone but this has not worked. So far I have only seen this happen to anything I try to use with the keyboard on the home screen, not on websites or in the Mobile Office Suite.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by puffidredz; 06-20-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2 6.5>tp2 6.1> (3) tp1s> (2) titans> (3) apaches
Carrier: sprint

mattatat is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mattatat

i have kinda an odd bug happening... dunno if its been addressed/fixed yet, but here goes...
i recently bought a 4gig sdhc card, reflashed to add the sdhc capability. while i was resetting everything up, everything was fine till i got to the camera. the camera wont recognize the sdhc card. everything else i checked did fine with it. can anyone help
?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: verizon

rhino8105 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyjo View Post
Tried to download new ROM with no luck. I might have gotten shafted, but I bought a used XV6700 and it appears to be stuck in bootloader mode with SERIAL (or USB) at the top of the screen and v1.00 at the bottom.

Verizon store was no help (surprise?) and I would just like to make this device work or not before I run out of time to send it back

how did u end up gettin ur phone out of bootload mode
Old 06-25-2008, 03:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: verizon

rhino8105 is a n00b

how am so stuck in bootloader i cant even get out what do i do
Old 06-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattatat View Post
i have kinda an odd bug happening... dunno if its been addressed/fixed yet, but here goes...
i recently bought a 4gig sdhc card, reflashed to add the sdhc capability. while i was resetting everything up, everything was fine till i got to the camera. the camera wont recognize the sdhc card. everything else i checked did fine with it. can anyone help
?
I believe the camera software only recognizes 2 GB cards. You can either get the 2 GB card or add 2 GB of stuff to the 4 GB.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino8105 View Post
how am so stuck in bootloader i cant even get out what do i do
Read the stickies:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7049
Old 06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BRICKED 6700

XMETRIX is a n00b

Following the directions, reading all 164 pages of this massive thread.. I ended up with a brick. Woohooo! Anyone here interested in replacement parts (screen, extended battery, keypad, buttons) or a teardown video while i destroy this thing physically since the installer destroyed it software wise?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development