PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 03:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

zpatton is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

I have been having some real interesting times with this xv6700 first I tried the helmi rom. Somehow stuck me in BL v1.04 can't hard reset soft reset nothing. Now computer see's the 6700 as an unknown device with the other USB connections. When trying to run any utility connection error 201 Device not detected. For the life of me I can not get this vista machine to recognize device so it can continue w/ BL. Plz help
Old 03-29-2009, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavalem View Post
If that is the case why is no finding my 2GB card, I can read it in the card reader as well in other phones, but the 2vx6700 that I have are telling me that there is not card installed, please help. the cars was working ok before the update. I also took the 4GB from my treo 750 & same resolt, memory card installed. I'm going nuts.
Hey dudes it looks like you guys are not getting response because everybody moved onto the new devices.
I still love my 6700 even with all the dust on it from non-use.
To answer your question, most likely you are experiencing this issue is because you need to check off the OEM in the kitchen that says something like "SDHC Card Support".
I havent updated my kitchen so I'm not shure the OEM name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpatton View Post
I have been having some real interesting times with this xv6700 first I tried the helmi rom. Somehow stuck me in BL v1.04 can't hard reset soft reset nothing. Now computer see's the 6700 as an unknown device with the other USB connections. When trying to run any utility connection error 201 Device not detected. For the life of me I can not get this vista machine to recognize device so it can continue w/ BL. Plz help
I been thru this nightmare many, many times.
Hopefully, you will see a folder in called "BuildOS RUU" in your my documents folder.
in there you will double click the "ROMUpgradeUt.exe" file.
It should recognize here when the kitchen itself cannot get it done.
Hope that helps & goodluck to all as I have moved on from the 6700 staight to the TouchPro.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 T7381
Carrier: 2degrees

mastersm is a n00b

Build 21042 has appeared, but is not showing in Updater...any thoughts?
Old 04-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersm View Post
Build 21042 has appeared, but is not showing in Updater...any thoughts?
It is now
Old 04-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Cricket

questionmark425 is a n00b
Re: WM6.1 build 21042 kitchen

When upgrading to 21042 the Device is stuck in the bootspash. I tried using the 21042 build to flash my Victor as well, same problem. Is this a known issue with the new build?
Old 04-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by questionmark425 View Post
When upgrading to 21042 the Device is stuck in the bootspash. I tried using the 21042 build to flash my Victor as well, same problem. Is this a known issue with the new build?
We'll look into it. Could be a typo in the release, could be an OEM you are including.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Cricket

questionmark425 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: WM6.1 build 21042 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
We'll look into it. Could be a typo in the release, could be an OEM you are including.
I tried a clean flash, with no OEM's just to test the problem, same issue. Thanks for looking into it and I am soooooooo excited to see a 21000+ build for my favorite kitchen! You guys at PPCKitchen do great work!

Edit. Un-installed and re-installed BuildOS, same issue is still present

Last edited by questionmark425; 04-12-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue & apache
Carrier: Verizon

mr4r4n is becoming a great contributor

me 2 i did it manually before it was auto update and it always got stuck at first splash on 6700 let us know when its ok to try it again because its always fun running new builds
Old 04-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Should be fixed now. Was a typo.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue & apache
Carrier: Verizon

mr4r4n is becoming a great contributor

building now will update

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development