PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
OK, sory for delay,
As you may know, my rom was cooked without the patches & using SPB method for correction.

Here is my process list of Safemode using SPB, then normal mode:
Try it again, but this time don't cook in any extra stuff (except spb). Lean and mean is how to test.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6700

deprekate is a n00b

Hm, still cant a kitchen to work like I used to have. The 20755 isnt even working well on my ppc6700:
1.(music playback shuts off randomly(sometimes the 4 minutes sometimes 40) I didnt do the gwes fix);
2. it is always turning on for no reason(screen comes on and I think im getting a txt or call but nothing happens);
3. activesync always comes on randomly(even when i do the fix(add server then change sync to manual);
4. when i have headphones plugged in and recieve a call the phone speaker still rings.
5. battery dies like crazy, sometimes after 3 hours of just being off the cradle idle(i havent done any patches thou and i think i am going to buy a new battery)
6. s2u2 does not work by pressing power button(had to map to record button)

maybe ill try going back to lennys.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tro pro
Carrier: Metropcs

trickd122 is a n00b

I am having trouble with building the ROM for my 6700.
I added everything I needed the it errorsout cannot build rom and closes the window. I'd really like to add the touchflo 3d interface. I like the touch pro look and feel. I need some help. And yes I did follow the guide
Old 02-11-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 T7381
Carrier: 2degrees

mastersm is a n00b

Looks like some new files have been added to the download area anyone know what they are? Also Updater is saying it can't connect to the server.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:41 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickd122 View Post
I am having trouble with building the ROM for my 6700.
I added everything I needed the it errorsout cannot build rom and closes the window. I'd really like to add the touchflo 3d interface. I like the touch pro look and feel. I need some help. And yes I did follow the guide
The apache does not have the hardware for touchflo 3d. Can't really help you with the problem you're having building without the last few lines from the build status window or an error popup.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:43 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersm View Post
Looks like some new files have been added to the download area anyone know what they are?
Yes, they're minor updates to the kitchen bases.
Quote:
Also Updater is saying it can't connect to the server.
Sorry about that.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 T7381
Carrier: 2degrees

mastersm is a n00b

Thanks and thanks again for the ongoing work you all do. Any hints at when the next release might be?
Old 02-15-2009, 08:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Alltel brand
Carrier: Metro PCS

dev131 is a n00b

will these new updates fix the 931 and others from having the 4 min shutdown and other problems or does that require a new build OS?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint/UTStarcom 6700 (HTC Apache)

Ms.G is a n00b

I got a whole bunch of duplicate-file messages during build, using BuildOS.
EG:
"Kitchens\PPCKitchen_OEM.rar::Green WMP Skin - wmp+WPC_player_240x320.skn - Overwrite existing file?
[Yes] [No]"
Probably because I barely know what I'm doing and am over-selecting stuff?

Anyway, I just selected "yes" (overwrite) and it doesn't seem to matter (yet). They looked like genuine duplicates (inferring from detailed names).

If overwrite is almost always the best choice, it would be good for Help or How-to files to tell user what to do in this situation, just for confidence sake.

Or would you rather I list and report each one?
Old 02-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

In most cases, you are simply overwriting stock graphics with custom graphics. In other cases, however, you might be picking between different versions of an .exe or .dll. The kitchen is arranged so that older stuff tends to add before newer stuff adds, so overwrite is almost always the best response.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development