View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavalem View Post
If that is the case why is no finding my 2GB card, I can read it in the card reader as well in other phones, but the 2vx6700 that I have are telling me that there is not card installed, please help. the cars was working ok before the update. I also took the 4GB from my treo 750 & same resolt, memory card installed. I'm going nuts.
Hey dudes it looks like you guys are not getting response because everybody moved onto the new devices.
I still love my 6700 even with all the dust on it from non-use.
To answer your question, most likely you are experiencing this issue is because you need to check off the OEM in the kitchen that says something like "SDHC Card Support".
I havent updated my kitchen so I'm not shure the OEM name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpatton View Post
I have been having some real interesting times with this xv6700 first I tried the helmi rom. Somehow stuck me in BL v1.04 can't hard reset soft reset nothing. Now computer see's the 6700 as an unknown device with the other USB connections. When trying to run any utility connection error 201 Device not detected. For the life of me I can not get this vista machine to recognize device so it can continue w/ BL. Plz help
I been thru this nightmare many, many times.
Hopefully, you will see a folder in called "BuildOS RUU" in your my documents folder.
in there you will double click the "ROMUpgradeUt.exe" file.
It should recognize here when the kitchen itself cannot get it done.
Hope that helps & goodluck to all as I have moved on from the 6700 staight to the TouchPro.