PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ-6800 (previously VZ-6700)
Carrier: Verizon

DougWare is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DougWare Send a message via Yahoo to DougWare
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

I keep selecting (Comm Manager (10-Button)(APACHE ONLY)), but it never appears in the ROM on the phone.

I use it often, and I can't find it at all.

Doug
Old 03-15-2008, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: reliance

sunny1974 is a n00b

the touch duo dialer is messed up i think.. it wud hang up most times.. i replaced it with the frog blue one.. this also hangs sumtimes..
i think voice command messes up with it ..
the dialing is giving sum trouble with this esp with bluetooth.. it hangs on the dialing screen often..
the 2nd most important trouble is the active syncing. on both roma i cooked it doesnt work .. it gives an error and this was confirmed by other 6.1 roms even on different phones on the xda forum..
in case u need the error msgs iv posted on my previous post here. the active sync is messed up every where .. i tried on 2 comps and the push mail also. so please sumone confirm this with me.
i think i l revert back untill these 2 issues of freezing when dialing and the active sync are tunned..
i still dont know if 2.0 .net is inbuilt in this rom or u need to select the 3.5 given in it.. that sure takes up lots of size..
Old 03-15-2008, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tjarnold is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to tjarnold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1974 View Post
the touch duo dialer is messed up i think.. it wud hang up most times.. i replaced it with the frog blue one.. this also hangs sumtimes..
i think voice command messes up with it ..
the dialing is giving sum trouble with this esp with bluetooth.. it hangs on the dialing screen often..
the 2nd most important trouble is the active syncing. on both roma i cooked it doesnt work .. it gives an error and this was confirmed by other 6.1 roms even on different phones on the xda forum..
in case u need the error msgs iv posted on my previous post here. the active sync is messed up every where .. i tried on 2 comps and the push mail also. so please sumone confirm this with me.
i think i l revert back untill these 2 issues of freezing when dialing and the active sync are tunned..
i still dont know if 2.0 .net is inbuilt in this rom or u need to select the 3.5 given in it.. that sure takes up lots of size..
I initially had the problem with activesync, but the problem turns up only when the ROM is right near the full point. Cut some stuff out of your ROM.

Pushmail I have been using for the past 24 hours with no issues.
Smartphone History - Treo700wx(1) -> Apache(4) -> Titan(3) -> TP2(4) -> EVO(1)
Old 03-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 & Atom Exec & HTC Diamond
Carrier: China Mobile

yhumaid is a n00b

Dear Sir,Grearts of the day! and Thanks for the great job but I'm not sure that I understand everything's, so I wish I can get your Rom directly to download then to update my wm5.0 ppc 6700 I bought it from china, now I'm using it in Yemen I need it to be Arabic but when I arabized it the Chinese characters still there and it didn't recognized the numbers which in the SIM card, but I can make phone calls and sms ..., I wish I could get a new rom then just upgrade my phone or any suggestion you could give, I would be very appreciated if you answer my stupid problem via: yhumaid@yahoo.com , or in this page,,Thanks in advance.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

Help, I can't seem to be logged in correctly?

I seem to be logged in this time, but most of the time it says I am logged in and when I try to post it asks me to login again, then shows Iggy you are logged in and you are being redirected but it then brings me back to the Login screen. This is driving me crazy, I am trying to respond to Colonel's post about the ringer not working.

I have tried to move the WMA files to the \windows\rings folder but that did not help either.

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.

Last edited by iggy; 03-15-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

sscholar is a n00b

I know a couple of people have had G'reloc problems which were solved by removing large programs, but that does not seem to be my case.

When the Build Status window gets done building XIP, I get an error message which says

"G'reoc (2) - Cannot open file d:\\apps\ppckitchen.org\buildos\temp\temp\dump\.ro m\s000".

When I clear the message, a window for G'reloc v1 beta pops up with fields for VM, Slot0, slot1, size of rom and unknown and a button that says "do it". When i press "do it", another error message pops up and the Build Status window shows:

"Running G'Reloc.
EFOpenError: Cannot open file D:\apps\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Temp\temp\dump\.ROM \\S4294967295"

If I close the error window, the kitchen resumes building and finishes.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2008, 07:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff

I am attaching a cab to the first post that should address the ringer issues. It was completely seperate from the dialers and had to do with the extensions of teh sound files.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 03-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscholar View Post
I know a couple of people have had G'reloc problems which were solved by removing large programs, but that does not seem to be my case.

When the Build Status window gets done building XIP, I get an error message which says

"G'reoc (2) - Cannot open file d:\\apps\ppckitchen.org\buildos\temp\temp\dump\.ro m\s000".

When I clear the message, a window for G'reloc v1 beta pops up with fields for VM, Slot0, slot1, size of rom and unknown and a button that says "do it". When i press "do it", another error message pops up and the Build Status window shows:

"Running G'Reloc.
EFOpenError: Cannot open file D:\apps\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Temp\temp\dump\.ROM \\S4294967295"

If I close the error window, the kitchen resumes building and finishes.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!
I believe this is because the path to the directory you are using is too long. Try moving the whole buildOS to a simplier directory like c:\program files\BuildOS. It should work from there.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

Thanks Colonel, your patch worked perfectly.

Regarding the other point of my post, I am currently able to post/DL/and am logged in, but the moment I close this IE window and try to log back into PPC Geeks, I am unable to, just says I am logged in then it boots me back to the login screen.

Anyone have any ideas.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Retired Staff

Make sure you have enabled it to save cookies in PIE
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development