PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 09:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

eh-ef-kay is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

gguruusa got an irc addy to chat or?
Old 03-12-2008, 09:53 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

i was just looking at it... can you turn off all the other garbage. i just want the close button functioning.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Alltel

klindoug is a n00b

Thanks, I was looking on that website, I suppose I just missed it. Got it going now.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh-ef-kay View Post
gguruusa got an irc addy to chat or?
Chat, top of the page.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
i was just looking at it... can you turn off all the other garbage. i just want the close button functioning.
yeah, it's pretty customizable. i turn off everything but the icons in the start menu. and you can colorize it to match whatever you put up there. works good. you can minimize, close, or terminate the process, yadda yadda, yadda. give it a try. you can always reflash.

"But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be."

-Boondock Saints
Old 03-12-2008, 10:04 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

google failed me too, buildOS has a link if you right click, or just click here for wkTASK http://soft.photoracer.net/docs/wktask_en.html

rom just loaded, i'll see if it worked.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

tr2518 is becoming a great contributor

Just loaded 6.1 with the new kitchen...GREAT work guys! The work is very much appreciated!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

is 6.1 really that much bigger than 6.0? it sure seems like it. when i built my first rom i was wondering if i was building for the newer bootloaders. heh. no matter. this rom rocks.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:20 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteslice View Post
yeah, it's pretty customizable. i turn off everything but the icons in the start menu. and you can colorize it to match whatever you put up there. works good. you can minimize, close, or terminate the process, yadda yadda, yadda. give it a try. you can always reflash.
I actually don't think I like the start icons, but they can't be turned off so... atleast this phone's going to a ppc noob and I think it's definitely handy
Old 03-12-2008, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache

kevdawg is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kevdawg Send a message via MSN to kevdawg Send a message via Yahoo to kevdawg Send a message via Skype™ to kevdawg
Re: Updater.exe and x64

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
This is a manifest issue. I've bundled the manifest externally as a band-aid - as long as it's in the same folder as the .exe you should be ok. Setting Run as Administrator should also resolve the issue (and keep UAC from warning you all the time too).

gguruusa,

I am still having this issue that Updater.exe gives me a "The parameter is incorrect." Any ideas?

I am running XP x64.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development