PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung
Carrier: VZW

Sarge, USMC is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I donno about a bug......

but I do notice on the HTC Home "today" screen, up at the top, above the "taskbar" is the very edge of a row of what look like small buttons........only the edge is visible...........nothing happens if you tap them..........anyone else get that?
Old 12-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
but I do notice on the HTC Home "today" screen, up at the top, above the "taskbar" is the very edge of a row of what look like small buttons........only the edge is visible...........nothing happens if you tap them..........anyone else get that?
That is a battery bar. You either checked to put a battery bar in during kitchen or you have wmtask. If it is wmtask you can change setting. If it is one of the battery metterys from the kitchen you have to rebuild without it.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 12-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

wmtask?

Ain't the battery bar the small icon on the right end of the "taskbar." This is actually above the taskbar...right at the edge of the screen......it stops at the "Start" button on the left side and the right end of the battery bar on the right side.

Tryin to fugure out how to do the screencap thing.......

I didn't cook any battery meters....but I got a prog on here that I's like to "uncook" if I could find out what it is......spb pocket plus....I didn't see it in the kitchen.......it's a whole whack of stuff I won't use.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Yeah I don't use it. Did you happen to save your selections text. If you did just attach them here and we will see what it is. Here is a screenshot with my battery bar on. It is hard to see in the picture because it goes all the way accross when the phone is plugged in and it is grey in color.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen6.jpg (29.6 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-29-2007, 10:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

smo1a is just getting started
on the HTC home plug-in, when I click the music icon, it opens WMPlayer instead of the HTC Audio Mgr. Any way to make it default to open the audio manager instead?

Thanks.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

?GotJazz? is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
Can you let us know more about your configuration?

I believe I had seen similar behavior while trying to get Weatherpanel running on WM6 (btw, it won't run consistently). If not Weatherpanel, the issue is likely due to one of your other today plug-ins.
Hey, Kolano - As I mentioned earlier, I have seen the slowdown problem in both of the last two WM6 Kitchens. I am attaching my bulidlog.txt file. I don't have many Today plug-ins. The only things I can think of right now are the HTC Home (2.1.1005.722) and HTC Task Manager (2.0.30487.1) plugins. I don't know whether I had used the Weather tab in HTC Home at all prior to seeing the slowdown. I don't think I did, but I'm not sure. Also, Microsoft Windows Live Mobile (the email/messenger client) is not the cause - it wasn't installed when I originally saw this problem.

In addition to the ROM installed programs, I also manually installed the following:
  • Slide2Unlock2 (Version 0.86)
  • acbPowerMeter (Version 1.1.0)
  • PocketCM Contacts (Verstion 0.15)
  • Picsel Browser (Version 1.0.5 Issue 3514)
  • Microsoft Live Search (Version 2.5.2908.31943)
Let me know if there is any way I can help you further.

Cheers!

¿GotJazz?
Attached Files
File Type: zip buildlog 071229-195211.zip (19.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm afraid the holodeck will be society's last invention. - Scott Adams

¿GotJazz?
Old 12-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Bugs?? I don't know......

...but I'll post here. 2 things I've noticed since upgrading:
If I want to turn it off, I remove the battery. When I power it up, sometimes the backlight comes on, but then goes off and won't come on w/screen tap. Even a soft reset won't light it up.....it goes dark after the bootup screen.........I have to hit the cradle.

Also, I don't see a way to map network folders with WM6, so I installed the Network Folder Plugin I fould 'round here earlier. It worked fine w/WM5.
The GUI responds normally in WM6. That is to say, it looks like it's working. It sees the network and it finds all the shared folders but it won't display the folder I choose to map after telling me that it's been mapped successfully..
I have a lan connection via WiFi....I can access the internet and email over it.

That's it. I'm on my 2nd rom. I had to remove some unnecessary stuff I had in the 1st one. Like the battery bar.......thanks Brian.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
...but I'll post here. 2 things I've noticed since upgrading:
If I want to turn it off, I remove the battery. When I power it up, sometimes the backlight comes on, but then goes off and won't come on w/screen tap. Even a soft reset won't light it up.....it goes dark after the bootup screen.........I have to hit the cradle.
Your battery must be dead.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by smo1a View Post
on the HTC home plug-in, when I click the music icon, it opens WMPlayer instead of the HTC Audio Mgr. Any way to make it default to open the audio manager instead?

Thanks.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Music Plug-In\MusicPlayer\

Change from 1 to 2 and soft reset.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

v8s10chevy is a n00b
Small Bugs,

Greetings all!
I seem to be having the same lil bugs as stated above,
1 Camera won't save to my 4 gig card
2 Active data call causes phone calls to go to speaker, missed call, etc
3 Bluetooth forgets???? It seems I have to pair everything all the time! The headset, radio (in my truck) as well as my bluetooth GPS unit. When I built my rom I checked off everything under bluetooth? Did I add something wrong?

My answers to above,
1 I will just add more music so there is less then 2 gigs avail.
2 I will redo my rom (#9) and leave out Advanced Configuration
3 ? Have no idea!

The only changes I make with adv config are,
Thin scroll bars, Short scroll arrows, Change left softkey to show "Action" and launch HTCActionScreen, Add button 10 to Comm mgr "Beam"

Is there an older version of Adv config that works with out causing the data speaker phone problem?

Thank you all,
Have a great New Year!

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development