PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
i waited for a while once, but it just appeared stuck.. sometimes it would just go reeeallly slow. imma just do another kitchen flash but leave out some things to see.
Can you let us know more about your configuration?

I believe I had seen similar behavior while trying to get Weatherpanel running on WM6 (btw, it won't run consistently). If not Weatherpanel, the issue is likely due to one of your other today plug-ins.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post

I believe I had seen similar behavior while trying to get Weatherpanel running on WM6 (btw, it won't run consistently). If not Weatherpanel, the issue is likely due to one of your other today plug-ins.
Weatherpanel runs flawlessly for me in wm6. I don't have a problem with feezing.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 12-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Was not a kitchen bug. Wmtask settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
After uploading with the latest kitchen I noticed that part of my bar turns green. If I open mask he green goes away but a glossy tab remains over the word start in the top bar. Any idea what this and the separator is coming from?
I figured this out on my own. If you have he problem with parts of your top bar being green open preferences in wmtask and go to skins. Disable Use a skin for X/OK buttons. If part of your bar remains gloss when you switch to a them with flat colors, go to the design tab and disable force 3D design even in flat theme. If you want to get rid of the separator bar in the middle of the top bar, go to general1 tab and check hide the Task-list when there are no task.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen.JPG (13.8 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GaMedic; 12-28-2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Adding screenshot
Old 12-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Ditch Doctor

I am having an issue with my MMS video messages not playing. It seems it is 3gp files. Is anyone else having this problem or know the solution. They worked fine on previous builds with old kitchens.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700

Kreigz is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Kreigz
I've seen that problem with Weather Panel, but only with ver. 2.51. Ver. 2.50 doesn't seem to have that problem, and I can't see any difference in the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post

Old 12-28-2007, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Kreigz is a n00b
Is it not playing, or is it playing but there's nothing there? I have the second using the first Nov kitchen package.

Quote:
I am having an issue with my MMS video messages not playing. It seems it is 3gp files. Is anyone else having this problem or know the solution. They worked fine on previous builds with old kitchens.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
No comments about Windows Live?
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 12-28-2007, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Kreigz is a n00b
I can't say I used it in the last few days, but I did read online a couple of days ago that there were some global connectivity issues. Not sure if everything is fixed yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
No comments about Windows Live?
Old 12-29-2007, 12:23 AM
Ditch Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigz View Post
Is it not playing, or is it playing but there's nothing there? I have the second using the first Nov kitchen package.
The green bar progresses across the screen but no video plays.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Kreigz is a n00b
That's the problem I have as well. You can go into the player a couple of menu layers, save the file, and then play back from there using Media Player.

Besides that issue, I have two others:

Hitting the full screen button in Media Player doesn't really go full screen and cuts of the left and right sides of the video.

I always have some Icons missing when I go into the SPB Mobile Shell menus.

I have a pretty packed ROM, so I'm wondering if I brought some of this down on myself.

Quote:
The green bar progresses across the screen but no video plays.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development