PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2007, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: reliance

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cooked a rom from the latest versiom... works good... but i cant get any song running more than a few secs from wmp... i used sd card drivers ... and the songs play fine thry audio manager.. is weird.. dunno whats gong on... how do i change the htc plug in music option from wmp to htc audio manager.. apart from installing the htc manager.. i mean the registry setting.. .. thanks for all the great work being done here...
i have installed msvc 1.6 uk, skype , google maps, the dll file from pie... and ph boost.. = moto skin ..which i think is making it a bit slow.. and yahoo go 2.0 afterwards..
Attached Files
File Type: txt Apache_Helmi_WM6 Selectionsb.txt (5.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-22-2007, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started
Duplicate alarms

Is their a fix for this, whenever I create alarms or appointments with alarms they are duplicated/triplicated. I have tryied unchecking the alarms and removing all classic time base items in MemMaid but once I recreate the Alarm/Appointment it is once again duplicated.

Oops, sorry forgot to mention first you guys rock. With the kitchen I have no problems at all.

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

pachock is a n00b
I was able to get VOIP to work with my provider(viatalk). I can confirm that the volume is very low on both the speaker and when using bluetooth headset.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Is their a fix for this, whenever I create alarms or appointments with alarms they are duplicated/triplicated. I have tryied unchecking the alarms and removing all classic time base items in MemMaid but once I recreate the Alarm/Appointment it is once again duplicated.

Oops, sorry forgot to mention first you guys rock. With the kitchen I have no problems at all.
what do you mean by duplicated/triplicated? do you mean that the chime goes off like every 15 seconds or so? that, i agree, is annoying. or are you suggesting something different?
Old 11-22-2007, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
what do you mean by duplicated/triplicated? do you mean that the chime goes off like every 15 seconds or so? that, i agree, is annoying. or are you suggesting something different?

Actually suggesting something different. If I set an alarm for 5am (built it clock), when the alarm goes off their is 2/sometimes 3 instances of the notification, so I have to dismiss each.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work
i think i experienced that briefly when i installed some software that locked me up (when an alarm was set) and with every soft reset, the alarm would start back up. try the following:

1. clear all alarms.
2. set alarm 1 to any time
3. clear it
4. soft reset

then test again and see if it still happens.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ppc6700 & 6800/ Touch Pro/ now Htc Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

charleskincade is just getting started
can anyone help? I'm trying to upgrade my rom and I;ve gone through all of the processes and then once I get to the ruu screen and hit next I get a message that ruu had encountered a problem and needs to close. Please help someone
Old 11-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Ive read through this site numerous times since the AKU 3.5 kitchen.

I love wm6 on my 6700. When I first used the rom helmi first put out for wm6 on the apache the HTC Home audio link when to the HTC audio manager. Now it goes to WMP with the kitchen rom Ive been installing over the past few days to get it right.

Ill post my selections to see if there is something in there.

Also in the oem for 7/17 the PocketCM doesnt show the touch skin. It showed up by default in earlier oem rar file. I opened the files up and it shows both touch and theme as cmt files but doesnt show in themes setting in CM.

I ended up just using the oem files from the earlier one which had the skin since most of the newer oems in there I dont use anyway.

Great job everyone.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Apache_Helmi_WM6 Selections.txt (3.7 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reeg420; 11-22-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Lurker

todd5250 is a n00b
Contacts Disappearing

I am using the kitchen and have flashed successfully two times. After hard resetting I use Pim Backup to restore my contacts then about a day or so later I pull up my contact list and it is empty......can't figure out what is happening to them. Anyone else seen this or is it just me?

thanks

-
T
Old 11-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

directtek is a n00b
I have two xv6700's and loaded the APAC_WM6_R0_Verizon on both. It is fabulous on the one, but the other will not boot. It comes up with Serial at the top and v1.0.4 at the bottom. When I plug in the USB, it has USB and v1.0.4, but I cannot connect. Is there any way to fix this?

The software is great and I love it, but I would like to get the 2nd phone to work.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development