PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
It is indeed an incompatibility between Gmail's IMAP implementation and the messaging client on Windows Mobile. Next version of the kitchen will revert to autosetting up gmail accounts as POP until Google resolves this.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work
is it me? or does the bluetooth stereo quality not sound as good as helmi's 1620 build?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
No answer to my question about the PhonePad dict?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

zenak is a n00b
Question: When I'm connected via bluetooth I'm not able to pick up on the handset.

Previously I've always had two options, if I use the headset to pick up then the call goes to the headset, but if I press the answer button or the green 'phone' button on the handset I could take the call there. This is useful if I'm home or at my desk and don't need the headset - but haven't disconnected it. It's also useful if I need a private call in my car and don't want the car bluetooth to broadcast the call to the car....
Old 11-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Retired Staff

Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
No answer to my question about the PhonePad dict?
No idea, but you could probably find it yourself... here's how:

Install total commander, dutty file manager, resco or one of the other file explorers that allows you to sort files by date.

Go into that SIP and add a word to the dictionary.

Open up the file explorer, go into \Windows and sort by date. Look for any files created at the exact time you entered the custom word into the dictionary--it will probably be pretty obvious.

If you see nothing, then it's possible that the words are getting stored in the registry somewhere. If you suspect that then use a registry editor to dump the entire registry (dotFred Task Manager can do it easily), then add a word to the dictionary, then dump the registry again. You can then bring those files over to the PC and use Windiff, compareit, or another file comparison utility to reveal what key they were added to.

I'm just not sure too many people use that SIP (I definitely don't) which explains why no one has answered your question yet. If you dont' want to find it yourself you may just need to give it some time for an answer.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
is it me? or does the bluetooth stereo quality not sound as good as helmi's 1620 build?
Bluetooth stereo quality is adjustable. Check out the "Advanced Configuration" application in the kitchen (Tweaks section, I believe) for an easy user interface. Otherwise you'll be editing the registry to modify those values. Search for bitpool, maxbitpool, and usejointstereo to find them.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
No idea, but you could probably find it yourself...
Awesome..

IntelliPad.udb =D>
Old 11-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
Awesome..

IntelliPad.udb =D>

Great! Thanks for sharing your findings with the group. I'm sure there are other Intellipad users out there who will benefit!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:31 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
It is indeed an incompatibility between Gmail's IMAP implementation and the messaging client on Windows Mobile. Next version of the kitchen will revert to autosetting up gmail accounts as POP until Google resolves this.
http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail...821659318f2bd2

I would leave it, google knows they have a problem and are working on the fix. I expect it will get fixed soon.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:51 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I need to download the latest zip for the OEMs and look at the S2UL OEM again... unless the last guy who did the update also fixed the clock pngs, the oem as originally released didn't contain them (or didnt move them to gfx\clock) so S2UL wasn't displaying the clock when locked. I'd be happy to fix that if its not already done. I didn't notice it until about halfway through the day today. d'oh!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development