PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 (Apache) ;PPC 6800 (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

naigaboy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to naigaboy Send a message via MSN to naigaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamon17 View Post
Great release!!! Thanks to Helmi & all involved! I flashed my phone with 3 different configs so far to see which one I like. No problems whatsoever. . . . With that, i don't know if the following is a bug or intentional.

Scenario: I go to SETTINGS - BUTTONS or SETTINGS - OWNER INFO and make changes. Whether I tap the screen OK button or the hardware OK button, I am taken out to the PHONE app screen instead of SETTINGS or the TODAY screen.

Any thoughts on why the PHONE app comes up?
I have been using the Vogue dialer way before the release and I have yet to see what you report happen. Please come into the chat room and ask for either me, luv2chill, tiermann, guru, or col. I still have vogue installed and would like to trouble shoot your install.

Hey Brian, Its been 24 hrs, Got my money?
Stop playing with me man.
This what happens man.
You got till 5 o'clock

Kitchen Info:
Old 11-07-2007, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800

mbartels is just getting started
I have been using this kitchen and LOVE it. For some reason, however, I am getting an error message when I try to build the ROM. I added a couple of cabs to the OEMizer and saved that configuration. That's the only change I've made on my end. When I "Build Rom" get errors. The ROM still gets build, but I don't dare to flash it until somebody explains the error. Can anybody help?

Scanning USER_OEM\zzzzzOptional_Personal
Compiling Device Manifest
Compiling Files
ERROR: file copy failed - USER_OEM\zzzzzOptional_Personal
The file 'Temp\dump\OpenNETCF.dll' already exists.
skipped C:\Documents and Settings\mrb\Desktop\PPC 6700\Helmi's Kitchen\USER_OEM\zzzzzOptional_Personal\option.xml
The file 'Temp\dump\sqlceme30.dll' already exists.
The file 'Temp\dump\sqlceqp30.dll' already exists.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 (Apache) ;PPC 6800 (Mogul)

naigaboy is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to naigaboy Send a message via MSN to naigaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbartels View Post
I have been using this kitchen and LOVE it. For some reason, however, I am getting an error message when I try to build the ROM. I added a couple of cabs to the OEMizer and saved that configuration. That's the only change I've made on my end. When I "Build Rom" get errors. The ROM still gets build, but I don't dare to flash it until somebody explains the error. Can anybody help?

Scanning USER_OEM\zzzzzOptional_Personal
Compiling Device Manifest
Compiling Files
The file 'Temp\dump\OpenNETCF.dll' already exists.
skipped C:\Documents and Settings\mrb\Desktop\PPC 6700\Helmi's Kitchen\USER_OEM\zzzzzOptional_Personal\option.xml
The file 'Temp\dump\sqlceme30.dll' already exists.
The file 'Temp\dump\sqlceqp30.dll' already exists.
What cabs are u adding, cos it seems to me u are adding stuff thats already in the rom/kitchen.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
IMAP4 emails do not display content after download

I Notice that most IMAP4 emails do not show up in the view screen. Once the email is downloaded, then open it, you get a blank body (no text or pic) when using GMAIL as IMAP4 configuration, the body is always empty!

if i configure the email as POP3, all the emails show up just fine. Is this a Bug on the Kitchen or Google's side?
If it is the kitchen,
THIS IS A REPORT FOR THIS BUG.

See images below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71107-133717-02.jpg (11.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 71107-133722-03.jpg (7.2 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:52 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I use two different imap4 accounts with the new kitchen, they work fine. Neither is gmail. Might be a gmail issue - I happen to have a gmail account, I'll give it a go setting up imap for it and let you know.

Ah - and from the gmail site:
"# Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Mobile, and Palm mail clients aren't officially supported at this time. " - so it might be that

Well... I set it up manually as imap (did not let it get settings from internet, whatever that does)
Seems to work fine. Do you have it set up as HTML email?

Last edited by schettj; 11-07-2007 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

nobrakes is just getting started
After I restore my contacts with PIMbackup or by activesync everything is fine. But when I soft reset, it gets stuck on the welcome screen. I do have over 100 contacts but it wasnt a problem with previous roms. Other than that this rom is nice.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
I got mms working on Sprint. If anyone has issues with it in this kitchen use 63.215.195.152 for the server address instead of the mms.sprint..... address.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Question

Sorry if I missed this:
This error came up during build OS Start Build..

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error Message.jpg (22.6 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 11-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
Sorry if I missed this:
This error came up during build OS Start Build..

Thanks.
Your picture is so small when it is open I can't read what it says.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 11-07-2007, 05:28 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
I Notice that most IMAP4 emails do not show up in the view screen. Once the email is downloaded, then open it, you get a blank body (no text or pic) when using GMAIL as IMAP4 configuration, the body is always empty!

if i configure the email as POP3, all the emails show up just fine. Is this a Bug on the Kitchen or Google's side?
If it is the kitchen,
THIS IS A REPORT FOR THIS BUG.

See images below.
Not a bug, I don't think... I think its just the way email works... I reproduced it by sending email that was formatted as HTML, came in blank. Formatted as text, came in as text.

Note, HTML email is only supported on exchange. I know, BOOOOOGUS.

ARGH!

Crap.

OK, forwarded same email to home account (html and all) - displays exactly perfectly on the device, html formatting and all.

So, it's gmail. Wonder if its a setting or something. Weird though, isn't it?

Last edited by schettj; 11-07-2007 at 05:31 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development