PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I need the actual selections file, nelly48237 (the one named in the titlebar of buildos). While you're at it, please include a file containing the buildstatus window items (use the buttons at the top of the buildstatus window to make a file, attach that file and your selections file to a post or pm).
Old 11-18-2007, 11:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV3850 with full gps (thanks eRice, SCrosler, and bored)
Carrier: Verizon

ajgalbraith98 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1974 View Post
i downloaded the latest files and built a rom.. it worked good .. but i realised later on that the spb plus bug wasnt fixed in it.kept saying register.. so i downloaded the given oem and dragged n dropped it in the oem folder.. and refreshed the buildos it showed me the newly added spb plus 4 in 2 options- one complete and the 2nd safe mode part only.... is this the correct way of getting the new version to work? or i need to put it in patches or sumthing? how does the patch thing work? btw the new buildos rocks and makes it soooo easy..
thanks a ton guys..
There is an UPDATED SPB PLUS 4.01 with a major fix (it will show OEM version 1.5 and todays date) please bake with that one!!!

And it DOES NOT CHECK FOR A CONFLICT WITH SPB 3.x.

There are 2 options, I create a SPB SAFEMODE for those that would like a good safemode, and then the regular install.. I DID NOT release my key, so it will be in trial mode there are instruction in the 111807_01 bug thread on how to insert your key into the registry before bake.

--ajgalbraith98

p.s. This may sound hypocritical but I'm not against someone loading there key into the RGU and re-uploading, I just don't feel like using mine. In exchange for not sharing that, I will keep the OEM up-to-date and hopefully that will be worth your appreciation.

Last edited by ajgalbraith98; 11-18-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Please don't share keys on OEMs posted here. If users want to pirate the software that's their call, but we don't want to facilitate it here.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV3850 with full gps (thanks eRice, SCrosler, and bored)

ajgalbraith98 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
Please don't share keys on OEMs posted here. If users want to pirate the software that's their call, but we don't want to facilitate it here.
I guess thats basically what I meant to say... I have 'borrowed' more than my fair share of software...hence I felt hypocritical, but I don't want to promote it, or facilitate it. If you are anxious to not pay (and I have had that 'stick it to the man' feelings too) please dont ask me 'fix' my OEM, you'll have to find another way. What I will do for the community is try to keep the ones I have uploaded running and upto date.

--ajgalbraith98
Old 11-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Great aj! Thanks for your contributions! If at least 5 people can test that OEM fully and it's all good, I hope you'd be ok with including it in the ppcgeeks_oem package. That goes for any other OEM-makers as well.

Ideally in the future we won't be distributing a big collection of OEMs--hope to eventually have a way to download OEM packages from an FTP on the fly. That way you only dl the ones you're interested in, and makes updates that much easier.

And to be clear that is in no way implemented yet, nor do I know if it's even in gguru's plan. It's basically just wishful thinking on my part
Old 11-19-2007, 11:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6700

rspppcgeeks is a n00b
Minor bug...

Right-clicking on "RC Mod" and asking to "Visit Homepage" causes a messagebox popup from BuildOS saying "Access is denied".

The other items I've checked work fine. Seems to just be RC Mod.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: reliance

sunny1974 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgalbraith98 View Post
There is an UPDATED SPB PLUS 4.01 with a major fix (it will show OEM version 1.5 and todays date) please bake with that one!!!

And it DOES NOT CHECK FOR A CONFLICT WITH SPB 3.x.

There are 2 options, I create a SPB SAFEMODE for those that would like a good safemode, and then the regular install.. I DID NOT release my key, so it will be in trial mode there are instruction in the 111807_01 bug thread on how to insert your key into the registry before bake.

--ajgalbraith98

p.s. This may sound hypocritical but I'm not against someone loading there key into the RGU and re-uploading, I just don't feel like using mine. In exchange for not sharing that, I will keep the OEM up-to-date and hopefully that will be worth your appreciation.
does it mean the 4X version will use the registration of my working 3 version? and i 1st install my working 3 version from windows and then copy the files from it ,not the number and paste it in the new 4 version?
and in case i want to use only the safemode version then i stil need to paste the registration no? ..of the 3 version? is a bit confusing.. any help will be appreciated... thanks
Old 11-19-2007, 03:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV-6700

jsavin is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jsavin Send a message via MSN to jsavin Send a message via Yahoo to jsavin Send a message via Skype™ to jsavin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1974 View Post
does it mean the 4X version will use the registration of my working 3 version? and i 1st install my working 3 version from windows and then copy the files from it ,not the number and paste it in the new 4 version?
and in case i want to use only the safemode version then i stil need to paste the registration no? ..of the 3 version? is a bit confusing.. any help will be appreciated... thanks
I'm 95% sure that the v3 registration won't work in v4. You'll probably need to purchase an upgrade from SPB. Well worth the $$ IMHO.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspppcgeeks View Post
Minor bug...

Right-clicking on "RC Mod" and asking to "Visit Homepage" causes a messagebox popup from BuildOS saying "Access is denied".

The other items I've checked work fine. Seems to just be RC Mod.
There is an error in that OEMs options.xml file...
Code:
<AppAuthorURL>o3blig: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=325323</AppAuthorURL>
...should be...
Code:
<AppAuthorURL>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=325323</AppAuthorURL>
Old 11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nelly48237 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to nelly48237
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
I need the actual selections file, nelly48237 (the one named in the titlebar of buildos). While you're at it, please include a file containing the buildstatus window items (use the buttons at the top of the buildstatus window to make a file, attach that file and your selections file to a post or pm).
i was able to save the selection files, but when i try to save the files in the buildstatus window, it wont let me save it. i can't even click it to copy it. below is the file you asked for. please tell me if you need anything else. i also really appreciate your help with this too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development