PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx 99$ UnlimiTed EvErYtHiNg
Carrier: Sprint

Romeo5k is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Romeo5k
Re: Who all is jumping ship to T-Mobile for the Nexus?

My stoopid emails.. Im nto getting them... Should we start a new thread? Talk in PM cause like this is really a convo.. I set up 5 mail addressses..t he same addressses that are on my OUTLOOK 2007 on my desktop.. Worked all day yesterday.. and this morning looked at fone.. NO NEW EMAILS.. so im like that cant be right.. Checked again.. nothing.. Came opened computer and its like 30 emails in there... Why in the world they aint make it to the fone?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

scaplover is a n00b

I just upgraded my handset to the hero I have not activated it yet.Do you think i can still do the contract way to get out of sprint and return my phone?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

piratedninja is keeping up the good workpiratedninja is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to piratedninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaplover View Post
I just upgraded my handset to the hero I have not activated it yet.Do you think i can still do the contract way to get out of sprint and return my phone?

as long as its within 30 days (i think its 30 days, could be 14 like some other carriers) you can return the hero and your contract will "un-renew" and then you can jump on over to tmobile
Old 01-15-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TheUltimateDroid Blue Midnight X Theme. Slayer1.6
Carrier: Verizon

rossi636 is keeping up the good workrossi636 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedninja View Post
as long as its within 30 days (i think its 30 days, could be 14 like some other carriers) you can return the hero and your contract will "un-renew" and then you can jump on over to tmobile

I would wait until Nexus gets to Verizon. Should be happening by the end of this year if not sooner. My experience with Droid has been great! Loaded a stable Nexus One Rom on it and now it's due for the official 2.1 Eclair update OTA. Android on the Vogue got me stated, no its Android til something cooler comes along.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

piratedninja is keeping up the good workpiratedninja is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi636 View Post
I would wait until Nexus gets to Verizon. Should be happening by the end of this year if not sooner. My experience with Droid has been great! Loaded a stable Nexus One Rom on it and now it's due for the official 2.1 Eclair update OTA. Android on the Vogue got me stated, no its Android til something cooler comes along.
I agree, the motorola droid is an excellent phone, I've played with my cousin's droid for a few weeks while he was in town and absolutely loved it and i think im going to like the nexus one even more since it has more ram and a faster processor

for me t-mobile seems a lot more attractive as far as pricing goes because my parents are getting a family plan and adding on my line is only $10 (+$25 for data) more per month since im getting an unlocked nexus one

with verizon I would have to pay almost double verizon and sprint. also verizon does not work at my moms work place. I don't have a problem getting my own account but since im currently unemployed, I would like to save as much money as I can.

and as far as sprint goes, I think im done with them for a while. I've dealt with their customer service enough for 4 years.

if everything goes as planned, i will have my nexus one sometime next week
Old 01-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Im thinking about jumping ship... seriously
Old 01-17-2010, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jaypr9 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedninja View Post
I agree, the motorola droid is an excellent phone, I've played with my cousin's droid for a few weeks while he was in town and absolutely loved it and i think im going to like the nexus one even more since it has more ram and a faster processor

for me t-mobile seems a lot more attractive as far as pricing goes because my parents are getting a family plan and adding on my line is only $10 (+$25 for data) more per month since im getting an unlocked nexus one

with verizon I would have to pay almost double verizon and sprint. also verizon does not work at my moms work place. I don't have a problem getting my own account but since im currently unemployed, I would like to save as much money as I can.

and as far as sprint goes, I think im done with them for a while. I've dealt with their customer service enough for 4 years.

if everything goes as planned, i will have my nexus one sometime next week
Yea verizon sound great and all with their huge 3g map but the prices are just way to high. I tried pricing out would it would cost me for the plan I had with sprint at the time and it was at least double. Something close to $120.... no thanks. I'm paying a little more now with Tmobile like $20 more because I had a old sprint plan before
Old 01-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.411 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

http://www.talkandroid.com/2044-nexus-one-sprint/

I'm holding tight for a sprint release date or a release season ie summer,fall 2010 etc etc... But I agree the Nexus One is very tempting, don't really want to jump carrier. Nexus One might be the strongest Android to hit Cdma, until the Hero gets the 2.0 upgrade...
Old 01-19-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i just jumped to tmobile last night and got myself a G1.

The G1 is only temporary, and i really only got it for my brother who really wants an android phone but doesn't want data so i got the g1 on my line with data and when i get my nexus one (should be by the end of next week) im going to give him the G1.

im just waiting for 1 more paycheck before i order a nexus

so far im very impressed with T-mobile's service and this G1
Old 01-20-2010, 03:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

N1 is the best mobile device i've ever had, myself.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One