View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:06 PM
jaypr9
N00b

jaypr9 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who all is jumping ship to T-Mobile for the Nexus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedninja View Post
I agree, the motorola droid is an excellent phone, I've played with my cousin's droid for a few weeks while he was in town and absolutely loved it and i think im going to like the nexus one even more since it has more ram and a faster processor

for me t-mobile seems a lot more attractive as far as pricing goes because my parents are getting a family plan and adding on my line is only $10 (+$25 for data) more per month since im getting an unlocked nexus one

with verizon I would have to pay almost double verizon and sprint. also verizon does not work at my moms work place. I don't have a problem getting my own account but since im currently unemployed, I would like to save as much money as I can.

and as far as sprint goes, I think im done with them for a while. I've dealt with their customer service enough for 4 years.

if everything goes as planned, i will have my nexus one sometime next week
Yea verizon sound great and all with their huge 3g map but the prices are just way to high. I tried pricing out would it would cost me for the plan I had with sprint at the time and it was at least double. Something close to $120.... no thanks. I'm paying a little more now with Tmobile like $20 more because I had a old sprint plan before