PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

I'm on an EVO now. I figured I'd try it... I never bashed it cuz I didn't know what it could or couldn't do.

I got my wife the EVO Shift and while setting it up... I found that it can do more than I thought it could and picked it up witout any problems. So I got myself the EVO.

It's not for everyone... And I'll for sure go to WP7 as soon as Sprint puts out a device I like. But bashing for the sake of bashing is very clearly a sign of ignorance... Bashing after experiencing is obviously a sign that what you tried is not for you.

iPhone I just CANNOT do.
Not for me.
Sorry Darren... No offense...
I've played with my brother in law's itouch while setting it up for him as well as my father in law's. Nothing it had to offer pursuated me to own one. But that doesn't mean I bash it or that it doesn't have a place in SOMEONE'S purse. LOL.

The only thing I covet is it's battery life.
p.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:04 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
I'm on an EVO now. I figured I'd try it... I never bashed it cuz I didn't know what it could or couldn't do.

I got my wife the EVO Shift and while setting it up... I found that it can do more than I thought it could and picked it up witout any problems. So I got myself the EVO.

It's not for everyone... And I'll for sure go to WP7 as soon as Sprint puts out a device I like. But bashing for the sake of bashing is very clearly a sign of ignorance... Bashing after experiencing is obviously a sign that what you tried is not for you.

iPhone I just CANNOT do.
Not for me.
Sorry Darren... No offense...
I've played with my brother in law's itouch while setting it up for him as well as my father in law's. Nothing it had to offer pursuated me to own one. But that doesn't mean I bash it or that it doesn't have a place in SOMEONE'S purse. LOL.

The only thing I covet is it's battery life.
p.
the ihony is sold already and would not be still in house if there was mail today. lol

i put a towel over it so i dont have to look at it.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Go ahead and mess with it... You know it's not comming to Sprint anytime soon...
Or IS it???
lol.
p.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:14 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Go ahead and mess with it... You know it's not comming to Sprint anytime soon...
Or IS it???
lol.
p.
thats ok, i got a ipod to play with. sprints not gonna touch the iphone.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

LOL...
I like the idea of WP7 bag phones comming to Sprint... That would be an industry first and this post puts me back on topic. Sortof.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
Personally I think this is a pretty funny comment. You and possibly others here and at XDA care about ROMS. XDA provides a great service and I expect they will have plenty of Mods even for this phone. That said, this is a small audience compared to the smartphone purchasing public and has little to do with the success or failure of the Windows phone 7. The only exception is the people on these forums are the early adopters and do influence the gadget purchase of friends and family.

Your comment almost sounds as if you just care about Mods just because it is cool and not for what they can provide. This phone is so far and above what we had in 6.5 that at the moment I would rather have a great OS with no mods than a bad OS that has great Mods.
had to re-read and thank this post! some android folks that don't have the newest updates will always say "but the hummingbird doesn't need it, it works out the box"...well, so does wp7 lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

uhm
Deutsche Telekom on Windows Phone 7 “The units sold excellently…Microsoft is very pleased”
doomed? hmm maybe =)
Old 01-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

well LG should just stay out of smartphones anyways, who the hell would buy an LG phone?

it's not the OS it's your weak company.

I'm liking WP7 more and more on my HD2, it needs an update bad for some core issues, but it's a really nice OS.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:19 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

For a first release OS I have to say that WP7 is one of the best. It's not all there yet and it won't be for a while... But once they get this thing right... The Tweens of today will be selling their Justin Beber CD collections to get their hands on one.
The integration with XBox is HUGE and it's going to play a huge part in that age group's decision when buying a smart phone.
Fart apps and lighters are going to be secondary. But almost as important. I hope MS has a fart app already and if not... I hope someone is feaverishly working on gettin one to the marketplace as we speak cuz that too may be a dealbreaker.
p.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

it has a fart app lol, what marketplace would be complete without one!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions