PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Lightbulb Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
We need to try to figure something out for the volume control for 6.5.x. In my opinion, its the worst thing about the os.
Look here: it's not free, but there is an eval:

http://volumex.jdbp.mobi/

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
delfin you don't have to worry, any known issues with the kitchen will be fixed, why do you think its taking so long. But these are known issues. any issue that one member is having, thats obviously not a kitchen problem its a user error. I would recommend asking if certain bugs are going to be fixed. I on another hand plus many others don't have problems with this kitchen. The only real updates i see coming out of the final kitchen will probably be the provisioning tool, plus some manilla tweaks. Hopefully 6.5.1 gets an updated .tsk, that would be perfect.

Well what I meant to say is since the 1.1 beta has been released there's been a bunch of small issues like owner info not showing up, gmaps not working etc.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
Well what I meant to say is since the 1.1 beta has been released there's been a bunch of small issues like owner info not showing up, gmaps not working etc.
the owner if possibly even though i believe its the sys causing the problem but gps works for me. I use google maps almost every single day 10 gps lock on. i'm using the most recent kitchen.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
Hey I found a small issue as well as a fix. See post #7 at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87184&highlight=bluetooth+receive +files

I could not receive files via bluetooth from other devices even though I did have discoverable on. I had to go to the advanced settings to check in boxes to allow for me to receive files. Can someone point me to where in the kitchen can I make edits to have these boxes checked in by default? Thanks for the help everyone.

P.S. What builds are 6.5.x with the start button at the bottom? That's the only reason I've started using wm6.5 over 6.1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
Hey Calkulin,

Have you had a chance to integrate any of the bug fixes that users reported into the kitchen?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
Calk included a glass clock in the kitchen but the am/pm is still black. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Second, does anyone know how to remove the border around the clock so that only the numbers remain. That would be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
can someone pls post the regedit to change the "reply to all" to "reply" for the outlook inbox?

Tried to install the landscape package last night, and received a "not sufficient permission" error message. Is this operator error...or a conflict of those files with the ROM's coming from the kitchen?

Will try to cook in the files later tonight IF the final V1.1 is uploaded by then.

Thnx

All of these changes have been made or fixed on the final version

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
All of these changes have been made or fixed on the final version
you are the man
Old 12-01-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Kitchen is up....
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

hankbear is keeping up the good workhankbear is keeping up the good work
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Kitchen is up....
If I could thank you a few thousand times, I surely would! Other than the volume control, which I am living with, this kitchen should end up making a near perfect ROM for me.

A donation is on it's way!

P.S. Is Max Manila still supported with the 2.5 that is in this new kitchen? I would just go ahead and cook, but mediafire is blocked here at work.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankbear View Post
If I could thank you a few thousand times, I surely would! Other than the volume control, which I am living with, this kitchen should end up making a near perfect ROM for me.

A donation is on it's way!

P.S. Is Max Manila still supported with the 2.5 that is in this new kitchen? I would just go ahead and cook, but mediafire is blocked here at work.
It should work...MaxManila has several versions for the different versions of Manila available. I would double check before you accidentally download the wrong file. Also, I suggest a clean install from a cab vice cooking it in immediately to ensure that it all works.

+1 to the kitchen...glad minor issues were resolved...and as always...
Good things come to those who wait!!!

Old 12-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

yaaay cookin time woohoo

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 12-01-2009, 06:02 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

YEA! Cooking again!

Donation is on the way!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development