PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Well I just remembered that when I extracted the kitchen using WinRar I got a bunch of Diagnostic Errors. I am guessing the version of the kitchen I have didn't download correctly. I used the direct link in post #734. Anyone else have another link to the test kitchen? It seems Caulkin's Link is dead as well.

Thanks!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Hey Calkulin, or anyone else. Should I download the v1.1 you posted earlier or should I wait for the final that you'll be releasing? Will there be a significant difference/update? If so, I'll wait but I have to be honest, my f5 key is beginning to fade

I finally ironed out the provisioning app crashing issue, so the final kitchen will hopefully be up today pending how much time I have today to post it

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:39 PM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hey I found a small issue as well as a fix. See post #7 at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...+receive+files

I could not receive files via bluetooth from other devices even though I did have discoverable on. I had to go to the advanced settings to check in boxes to allow for me to receive files. Can someone point me to where in the kitchen can I make edits to have these boxes checked in by default? Thanks for the help everyone.

P.S. What builds are 6.5.x with the start button at the bottom? That's the only reason I've started using wm6.5 over 6.1.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
hey do you guys know what to edit so when i hit setting in the start menu it goes to setting but not the manila settings?
change this registry key
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:00000001
to "HideSettings"=dword:00000000

and remove this line from the app.dat in the manila package,
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-File("Settings.lnk","\Windows\Settings.lnk")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Anyone have an auto screen calibration app EXT for the Touch Pro 2 , It'd be very appreciated!
actually working on this myself, will post is i get it working here shortly

Last edited by DomSim; 12-01-2009 at 12:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_b View Post

P.S. What builds are 6.5.x with the start button at the bottom? That's the only reason I've started using wm6.5 over 6.1.
All the following are WP65x; 28xxx marks transition to WP653

235xx | COM3/COM5
28xxx | COM3/WMD
236xx | LG Electronics

Look here for some more details:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-g...is-going-on/#5

Post#5

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 12-01-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Additional info.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I finally ironed out the provisioning app crashing issue, so the final kitchen will hopefully be up today pending how much time I have today to post it

Hey Calkulin,

Have you had a chance to integrate any of the bug fixes that users reported into the kitchen?

Thanks
Old 12-01-2009, 01:07 PM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Calk included a glass clock in the kitchen but the am/pm is still black. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Second, does anyone know how to remove the border around the clock so that only the numbers remain. That would be awesome.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
Hey Calkulin,

Have you had a chance to integrate any of the bug fixes that users reported into the kitchen?

Thanks
delfin you don't have to worry, any known issues with the kitchen will be fixed, why do you think its taking so long. But these are known issues. any issue that one member is having, thats obviously not a kitchen problem its a user error. I would recommend asking if certain bugs are going to be fixed. I on another hand plus many others don't have problems with this kitchen. The only real updates i see coming out of the final kitchen will probably be the provisioning tool, plus some manilla tweaks. Hopefully 6.5.1 gets an updated .tsk, that would be perfect.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

can someone pls post the regedit to change the "reply to all" to "reply" for the outlook inbox?

Tried to install the landscape package last night, and received a "not sufficient permission" error message. Is this operator error...or a conflict of those files with the ROM's coming from the kitchen?

Will try to cook in the files later tonight IF the final V1.1 is uploaded by then.

Thnx

Old 12-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work

We need to try to figure something out for the volume control for 6.5.x. In my opinion, its the worst thing about the os.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development