View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
Hey I found a small issue as well as a fix. See post #7 at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87184&highlight=bluetooth+receive +files

I could not receive files via bluetooth from other devices even though I did have discoverable on. I had to go to the advanced settings to check in boxes to allow for me to receive files. Can someone point me to where in the kitchen can I make edits to have these boxes checked in by default? Thanks for the help everyone.

P.S. What builds are 6.5.x with the start button at the bottom? That's the only reason I've started using wm6.5 over 6.1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
Hey Calkulin,

Have you had a chance to integrate any of the bug fixes that users reported into the kitchen?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
Calk included a glass clock in the kitchen but the am/pm is still black. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Second, does anyone know how to remove the border around the clock so that only the numbers remain. That would be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
can someone pls post the regedit to change the "reply to all" to "reply" for the outlook inbox?

Tried to install the landscape package last night, and received a "not sufficient permission" error message. Is this operator error...or a conflict of those files with the ROM's coming from the kitchen?

Will try to cook in the files later tonight IF the final V1.1 is uploaded by then.

Thnx

All of these changes have been made or fixed on the final version

This post has been thanked 4 times.