PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 06:15 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac1982 View Post
Im would like to send a MASS message or messages via txting, instead of just typing out the names of each individual.....??? A cab file where you can choose from your list of contacts and click on whomever you would like to send the message too?
go to all people on the manila tab, swipe over to groups, create a new group. put all the contacts in that group you wanna send a msg to, hit menu, then send group msg.

Solved.......

Thanks,

ICE
Old 04-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post

does anyone know how to make the favorites work on the manila internet tabs? i tried google and man no one had that answer..

thanks
windows\favorites is where they go

they shouldnt be saved as an opera.adr either, just as an IE or mobile favorite

if you want to cook them in... look for mxip_wpclang_favorites_1000(1).provxml in 2xxxx\shared\common\browsingie... looks like that is where IE creates the favorites

Last edited by captblaze; 04-03-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: updated info
Old 04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fatmac1982 is a n00b

Thank you for the info posted ICEmuch appreciated!!!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:03 PM
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
windows\favorites is where they go

they shouldnt be saved as an opera.adr either, just as an IE or mobile favorite

if you want to cook them in... look for mxip_wpclang_favorites_1000(1).provxml in 2xxxx\shared\common\browsingie... looks like that is where IE creates the favorites
thats my prob. i need the edit for opera where when i create a bookmark it goes the windows favorites folder...

am i explaining right? i feel like im talking in circles....
Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
thats my prob. i need the edit for opera where when i create a bookmark it goes the windows favorites folder...

ok... highlight address then click and hold... choose copy/close browser/click favorites on manila tab/add favorites/add a title/then click and hold on area for address/choose paste and then click done...

just tried it and it worked that way

one other thing... once you get all your favorites set, use myphone to sync them. when you resync after a hardreset or change of ROM all your faves will be in place

Last edited by captblaze; 04-03-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: updated
Old 04-03-2010, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

You can add them in the registry as follows:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPush\Enabled\001]
"Name"="PPCGeeks"
"URL"="http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67"
That may not be exactly what you want (having them update when you actually add the favorite in Opera), but it's easy to cook your favorites into the ROM that way or add them via ceregeditor on a PC.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:58 PM
ICE

Red face Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You can add them in the registry as follows:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPush\Enabled\001]
"Name"="PPCGeeks"
"URL"="http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67"
That may not be exactly what you want (having them update when you actually add the favorite in Opera), but it's easy to cook your favorites into the ROM that way or add them via ceregeditor on a PC.
close but thats not what i mean. i know how to cook them in, in opera 9.7, when you set a bookmark, it saves under the windows favs. in opera 10 it saves under opera and not windows. im trying to figure out how to make o10 do that. guess ill have to search the o9.7 files.

thanks 4 trying guys
Old 04-04-2010, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
How is the performance between the Two?

I might have to try a build.
Ive stuck with it for a 3 day camping trip and it performed flawless. Speed and battery life is great. All gps components worked wonderfully.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey Guys, just got back from a mini vacation. I see have the dio of the latest com 5 25012 downloaded and was thinking about dumping and sorting it. Anyone interested? or in 23112
Old 04-04-2010, 12:43 AM
VIP Member

25012 is up. Cleaned duplicates removed, beta removed. From the .dio at htcpedia. Not sure if they have fixed the caller-id yet in development. Figured someone might be bored and flash and see. Let me know if it isn't and ill fix it.

Thanks and enjoy.

Links in my sig.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development