PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 10:29 PM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Nothing against SSK's kitchen. Everyone has their preference but Calks kitchen always has the newest build and a lot more options. I tried SSK's and think it's a great kitchen but Calkulin has more options, exts and newer sys'
+1... I have used SSK's kitchen and it is nice. However, Calk's kitchen DOES have a newer build and more option for adding/removing items.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

jlechner is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Damn noobs!
Yea ok, that's why SSK's kitchen worked fine for me. BTW been around a long time, so not a "noob." Go shake your head at someone else.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlechner View Post
Yea ok, that's why SSK's kitchen worked fine for me. BTW been around a long time, so not a "noob." Go shake your head at someone else.

SSK's and Calkulin's both work fine for me. Anyway, this is no place to argue. I made my point... you made yours. Lets respect Calkulin's thread.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Lowen SoDium is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
your option doesn't make any sense. you recommend him to ssk's kitchen but he will run into the same problem. he is obviously running in a problem not created by the kitchen, the problem he is having is user error. No one else is having this problem so he is selecting something in the kitchen that doesn't work, and by going to another kitchen isn't going to fix the problem.
Ok, mind telling me what my user error is?

I ran the kitchen, selected my options, created a rom, flashed my phone, and it didn't work.

There is an incompatibility or error of some kind in the kitchen that is causing this issue, not me for picking packages that I want to use.

(Don't read this as me blaming you, Calkulin. I used your kitchen faithfully ever since I discovered it for the first Touch Pro and I was very glad to see that you continued your work on the TP2)
Old 11-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowen SoDium View Post
Ok, mind telling me what my user error is?

I ran the kitchen, selected my options, created a rom, flashed my phone, and it didn't work.

There is an incompatibility or error of some kind in the kitchen that is causing this issue, not me for picking packages that I want to use.

(Don't read this as me blaming you, Calkulin. I used your kitchen faithfully ever since I discovered it for the first Touch Pro and I was very glad to see that you continued your work on the TP2)
you did select real 6.5 aku in the kitchen...right?
Old 11-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

A few issues I am having I apologize if these have already been mentioned but this is a huge thread. Running 23506 and Manilla 2.5 and nothing else.
1. Clock on Manilla home quits updating periotically.
2. Setting in google maps reset everytime program is started (gps on, traffic, etc).
3. Volume settings change automatically back to vibrate state randomly. Notification sounds still active even with volume in silent mode.
4. RSS Hub new channel search doesnt work.

Otherwise this is a fantastic rom/kitchen.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Lowen SoDium is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
you did select real 6.5 aku in the kitchen...right?
yep .
Old 11-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowen SoDium View Post
yep .
have you added any of your own extsto the kitchen?

u mentioned that it was related to calkulins tweaks cab, how did determine that and have you tried cooking without that cab?

Last edited by redd214; 11-17-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
A few issues I am having I apologize if these have already been mentioned but this is a huge thread. Running 23506 and Manilla 2.5 and nothing else.
1. Clock on Manilla home quits updating periotically.
2. Setting in google maps reset everytime program is started (gps on, traffic, etc).
3. Volume settings change automatically back to vibrate state randomly. Notification sounds still active even with volume in silent mode.
4. RSS Hub new channel search doesnt work.

Otherwise this is a fantastic rom/kitchen.
The first 3 I do not experience... recommend a hard reset before flashing and one after.
RSS... change your search from Live which is now gone to syndic8 and it will work.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

OK, question for 6.5.1 users... I changed the tsk from flamerise (default) to another one then when I change back to flamerise it is no longer black with square buttons... instead it is blueish with the round buttons? Any ideas?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development