PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 04:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Zap! is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by citats View Post
Have you cooked in HD Tweak? If not google it and you will be able to use this weaking program to change your threaded option.
Nah, I go out to eat, lol I downloaded his ROM.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3924/signaturekny.png
Old 11-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

I was listening to a song on groovefish, then my phone suddenly did a soft reset. I'm on 6.1 Has anyone else had this happen?
Old 11-17-2009, 01:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Can someone help me out with this? I'm not trying to steal anyones work but I just love the weather clocks that NRGZ28 uses in his roms (I also like his roms but I like to be able to customize my roms). There seems to be no clocks available for manila 2.1.19xx(htc sense) or 2.5 other than that those ugly, huge gray clocks. I searched all over and cannot find the clock that NRG uses. Can someone either post a cab or oem of the clock. Here is a pic

Like this?? The new kitchen will have mods for 2.5, like BG4A, transparent clock & no curtains. I'm still waiting on properly working a transparent slider tho, so I will include that when I find one that works the way I want

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Like this?? The new kitchen will have mods for 2.5, like BG4A, transparent clock & no curtains. I'm still waiting on properly working a transparent slider tho, so I will include that when I find one that works the way I want
That's pretty HOT....
Old 11-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:

Wow, nice. Once again Calkulin, you are THE MAN! I cant wait for the new release!
Old 11-17-2009, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:

I'll hook you up with the Trans Slider as soon as I get it complete.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:

u da maaaaaaan!

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 11-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

maahfu is a n00b

i am having the same issue. i hate the big bubbly blue highlighted explorer & menu in this kitchen (1a preview). it is the menu in file explorer on top where you pick your location. the soft key buttons (including menus and highlights) and the manila menus are Awesome. Calklin, can you post your previous .tsk that matches the file explorer (highlights were grey and the location menu looks like the menu enhancement menu)? thanks
Old 11-17-2009, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I haven't changed the tsk since I created it, so if your talking about the manila highlights being blue, the option is in the kitchen but it only works for 2.1.x
Old 11-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
I haven't changed the tsk since I created it, so if your talking about the manila highlights being blue, the option is in the kitchen but it only works for 2.1.x
calkulin is this the reason your tsk will not work with 6.5.1. I cannot not get the menu enhancements to work? i am getting the old menus.
Google is the next skynet
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development