PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
That's your problem. Those menus only show when running TF3D. AFAIK, you can't get them to run without it.
Malatesta that is not true. i have my tp1 built from calkulins kitchen with titanium only and it has those options. Also NRGz tp2 titanium only rom has those menus also.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Change log of v1.1 is up but I'm still doing the final testing of it, so it's not 100% done yet
So far it's running very well for me.

Two questions though, on easy, one advanced:
  1. Opera 9.7: It does run goofy on here, at least I too have the issue where it closes in the background. I built a ROM and later installed 9.7 (35461) and it runs fine. That version also has the "Turbo" compression mode available--was curious if you could use that version instead. Seems much better.
  2. Do you reduce or remove ULDR in the XIP? If not, could you? Seems to add more storage space (couple of MBs) and make it lighter.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
ok this is very strange. I built a 6.5.1/2.5 rom and can send sms in htc sense but not if I use titanium. I'd much rather use just titanium and not use 2.5 at all. But I need to be able to send sms. I'm stumped. I tried the suggestion of removing htc messaging but the kitchen wouldn't let me un-select it.
what do you mean by the kitchen wouldn't let you unselect it? don't even put htc sense files on your phone if you don't want them, unselect all manilla files. also change htc message client to false and you should be fine.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:33 PM

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Malatesta that is not true. i have my tp1 built from calkulins kitchen with titanium only and it has those options. Also NRGz tp2 titanium only rom has those menus also.
Just been my experience with a couple of kitchens here and building Titanium only ROMs. Guess there's something missing then.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
ok this is very strange. I built a 6.5.1/2.5 rom and can send sms in htc sense but not if I use titanium. I'd much rather use just titanium and not use 2.5 at all. But I need to be able to send sms. I'm stumped. I tried the suggestion of removing htc messaging but the kitchen wouldn't let me un-select it.
There's two messaging source files that I think you're confusing: you can't deselect HTC Message in the 'OEM' section but you can (and should) deselect Messaging Client from 'Shared Device Packages'.

Last edited by Malatesta; 11-16-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:38 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Those menus are dependent upon the TSK. I use the Flamerise TSK that is the default ... but I edited some of the hub-bub inside to suite me better ... and I have the rounded corner menus.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 11-16-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Change log of v1.1 is up but I'm still doing the final testing of it, so it's not 100% done yet
Hey Calk...
I checked out your change log.

Q: The tether issue that came up yesterday... I'm using 6.5.1 version of the ROM and the file size does not match with what Juggalo_x and Mighty suggest it should be. Does this kitchen version (1.1) make changes to account for the tethering issues experienced especially by Telus users?

Juggalo_x suggested that I just needed to overwrite the intshr.exe in the kitchen with a copy of intshrUI.exe from the sys... however the sys is just the image and not the actual exe.

Just in case you missed that discussion.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...60&postcount=1

Any suggestion would be great thanks!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:42 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
I couldn't change it to flase in the kitchen either, so I pulled the folder from the folder before running the kitchen ... it's in the OEM/Touch_Pro2/0409 folder. I just cut it and pasted it back to a temp folder in case I need it later. I had the sending SMS issue, too, and pulling htc messaging fixed it. I really get rid of most of the HTC stuff if I can.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Those menus are dependent upon the TSK. I use the Flamerise TSK that is the default ... but I edited some of the hub-bub inside to suite me better ... and I have the rounded corner menus.
i'm using the flamerise tsk thats installed on default and it doesn't have those menus. could you post your .tsk please so I can see if that will work?
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
There's two messaging source files that I think you're confusing: you can't deselect HTC Message in the 'OEM' section but you can (and should) deselect Messaging Client from 'Shared Device Packages'.
you are probably correct
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development