View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:42 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
ok this is very strange. I built a 6.5.1/2.5 rom and can send sms in htc sense but not if I use titanium. I'd much rather use just titanium and not use 2.5 at all. But I need to be able to send sms. I'm stumped. I tried the suggestion of removing htc messaging but the kitchen wouldn't let me un-select it.
I couldn't change it to flase in the kitchen either, so I pulled the folder from the folder before running the kitchen ... it's in the OEM/Touch_Pro2/0409 folder. I just cut it and pasted it back to a temp folder in case I need it later. I had the sending SMS issue, too, and pulling htc messaging fixed it. I really get rid of most of the HTC stuff if I can.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...