PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 10:12 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

I tried changing the lockscreen.dll to one from 28217 via a cab file but no luck, lockscreen is still screwed up. Do I have to cook it in or do I just need to use one from even longer ago?

dwizzy130

Old 02-04-2010, 10:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

aprillia99 is a n00b
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
You need to check the EXT dropdown and use 6.1 when you are using a 6.1 SYS & XIP.

He is using 6.5.x EXT's.
ok so followed this and it all looks good, but when i try to pull up the start menu, i get a "Lauching Sense UI" and it spits my back out to the home page, any ideas?
Old 02-04-2010, 10:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

TheGovernor11 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by froader View Post
Just want to throw this out here.

1.5RC Kitchen on Verizon.

GF sent me a picture message and my phone replied saying "Enhanced messages service is not supported."

All I got was "preceding msg modified, Media objects were removed."

Any idea with regards to provisioning or other's feedback with MMS on Verizon? I have the feature on my account...
I'm on Verizon and was able to get picture messages using 1.5, your 24001 build, and then using the provisioning from 1.4. However the problem I've been having is that the "phone >menu > options" disappears and all of the stock ring tones are read to be corrupted (though they work in windows media and the HTC settings page). I'm trying a couple tweaks to the provisioning right now so I'll tell you how it goes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:03 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does anyone have the EXT for a diff dialer version?

Old 02-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
does anyone have the EXT for a diff dialer version?
Here you go, worked in Calk's 1.4. Have not the 1.5 yet.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:34 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

does anyone here make themes for Sense or WM? i need a theme made for me but dont have time to mess with photoshop...lol pm me
Old 02-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGovernor11 View Post
I'm on Verizon and was able to get picture messages using 1.5, your 24001 build, and then using the provisioning from 1.4. However the problem I've been having is that the "phone >menu > options" disappears and all of the stock ring tones are read to be corrupted (though they work in windows media and the HTC settings page). I'm trying a couple tweaks to the provisioning right now so I'll tell you how it goes.
Thank you very much for chiming in. I found out from the GF she was only trying to send me a text when this happened...
I'm on 1.5RC my 24001 build, but I used the provided provisioning.
Please let me know what you find and tweak. It would be nice to have a 100% VZW provision. BTW, I like the PSHUTXP mapped to the top button. I can now use the End button to ring/vibrate.

I haven't had the corrupted ringer for quite a while. I made an OEM-EXT which has some various reg tweaks, manila file to customize "Verizon Wireless" on the home screen and my ringtones to \Windows. After flashing I pretty much open phone and select the same ring tone that I added with the kitchen and all has been fine. I have not had a problem w/ any of the menus dissappearing.
You might want to flash back to shipped VZW ROM and reflash. I do this once I get a ROM from the kitchen exactly how I want it to avoid any problems(just in case).
Old 02-04-2010, 11:43 PM
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Here you go, worked in Calk's 1.4. Have not the 1.5 yet.

thanks, i was looking for a diff phone version... not the skin

not sure how to describe it or if it makes sense lol

i want to use a skin but it wont work with this kitchen...
Old 02-05-2010, 12:33 AM
What did you say?

anyone here have a cab to ext that works with this kitchen?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sometimes when entering text into a field in opera nothing shows up, anyone else have that issue, and is there a fix?

Last edited by Beejis; 02-05-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development