View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:37 PM
froader
Regular 'Geeker

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGovernor11 View Post
I'm on Verizon and was able to get picture messages using 1.5, your 24001 build, and then using the provisioning from 1.4. However the problem I've been having is that the "phone >menu > options" disappears and all of the stock ring tones are read to be corrupted (though they work in windows media and the HTC settings page). I'm trying a couple tweaks to the provisioning right now so I'll tell you how it goes.
Thank you very much for chiming in. I found out from the GF she was only trying to send me a text when this happened...
I'm on 1.5RC my 24001 build, but I used the provided provisioning.
Please let me know what you find and tweak. It would be nice to have a 100% VZW provision. BTW, I like the PSHUTXP mapped to the top button. I can now use the End button to ring/vibrate.

I haven't had the corrupted ringer for quite a while. I made an OEM-EXT which has some various reg tweaks, manila file to customize "Verizon Wireless" on the home screen and my ringtones to \Windows. After flashing I pretty much open phone and select the same ring tone that I added with the kitchen and all has been fine. I have not had a problem w/ any of the menus dissappearing.
You might want to flash back to shipped VZW ROM and reflash. I do this once I get a ROM from the kitchen exactly how I want it to avoid any problems(just in case).