PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rose1
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-31 ][ v1.3 ][ 6.5.x \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Anyone have any idea of the "unhandled exception" error when building the ROM?

This is just a guess but do you have .net framework 2.0 and 3.5? Also, do you have Microsoft visual c++ and the latest direct X? Like I said, it's just a guess but I think that may be your issue as the kitchen needs framework to run if I'm not mistaken. I like to make sure I have those 4 things installed on my computer.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-31 ][ v1.3 ][ 6.5.x \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I'm getting errors as RunCC starts. Nothing is getting through customizations and the ROM stalls out at that point. I wonder if their is a corruption issue.

I started having this problem as well, so I just deleted the kitchen and started over and the problem went away
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
has anyone added in autorun into the kitchen?
i like to install a couple of cabs afterwards and wanted this back
I'd like to do this too.

Is there already support in the Kitchen for this?
Old 01-02-2010, 06:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Few questions regarding latest V1.3 Kitchen.

1) Through the kitchen can I disable weather animation only on home screen (this is what Energy does). It's not fading away as it normally does. I know there is cab that can disable it. If SDConfig.txt worked that could be automated nicely.

2) Through the kitchen can I disable that top taskbar magnifier thingy (don't know what it's called). If not in kitchen is there a cab or reg edit to disable it?

3) Is it possible to get the old Diamond HTC Stock Quick Menu (drops down on the right where little clock is) on a 28014 with Manila 2.5? The optional quick menu in Kitchen and Energy ROMs is way over kill for me. But I do need something.

4) And a repeat of my prior post. Is there support for SDConfig.txt or similar to install cabs from SD card during flash?

Overall it's looking very good despite these minor enhancements I'd like to make.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
I have decided to dive back into the 6.5.x builds and noticed on the 12/14/09 kitchen, I cannot get the USB to PC to work over usb. It tries to work, you can select usb, but never mounts in windows, you lose the storage card like it was mounted. You have to soft reset to get the storage card back. If I flash to a 6.5 build it works. Anyone else see this issue?
I am having the same issue on Calks ROM. You are not alone. I like this ROM so much I just not using the USB to Disk Drive. I have to remove and install via a hub! My USB to Disk Drive works with the 8 other ROMS I've tried. I thought it was the card, tried 3, I thought it was my computer...tried another...nope. I hope this gets fixed on the newest ROMS he is going to release very soon.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

schoenkn is a n00b

do the roms made by this kitchen support stealth tethering?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor

I am having an issue, and I cannot figure it out. It seems that I cannot finger scroll in my emails or text msgs. I can scroll in the email headers list but once i open up a msg (whether its a text or email) I cannot use my finger to scroll through it, It instead highlights the text. I am using a 6.1 rom. I tried using a 6.5 rom and got the scrolling to work but then lost scrolling capabilities in other programs such as resco explorer. Any one have any suggestions?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:25 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
I started having this problem as well, so I just deleted the kitchen and started over and the problem went away
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that this is the best option. I'll play with it later tonight and see if it makes a difference...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 01-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

in manilla 2.5 i have selected a wallpaper, but i have not seen a way to remove the wallpaper and to go back to the black wallpaper.
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-02-2010, 11:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
I am having the same issue on Calks ROM. You are not alone. I like this ROM so much I just not using the USB to Disk Drive. I have to remove and install via a hub! My USB to Disk Drive works with the 8 other ROMS I've tried. I thought it was the card, tried 3, I thought it was my computer...tried another...nope. I hope this gets fixed on the newest ROMS he is going to release very soon.
I solved the issue by using the latest kitchen and now I have none of the mounting issues. Try this package instead of the one you are using and re cook. It mounts for me almost instant.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development