PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 07:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

schoenkn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-31 ][ v1.3 ][ 6.5.x \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

hi, just checking does this new kitchen support facebook albums properly?
Old 12-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-31 ][ v1.3 ][ 6.5.x \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoenkn View Post
hi, just checking does this new kitchen support facebook albums properly?
i just checked and yes it does work, best kichen by far, everything is working
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-31-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

too busy must get back to work. Great work as always Calkulin just needed to stop by< I'll go back later and thank random posts from you
Old 01-01-2010, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

I don't know how but each kitchen gets better! It is always so cool to try the latest and greatest!

How do you get the wallpaper to go all the way across in landscape with 2.5.1922?

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081

Last edited by corey1138; 01-01-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

drizztzou is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to drizztzou Send a message via Skype™ to drizztzou

Thanks for the great kitchen.

I have one problem, all ROM I made from this kitchen can not select band for GSM/WCDMA. there is no such setting in phone setting.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does anyone us hdwalls? with the new 2.5? after applying the wallpaper and a soft reset all i get is the top and bottom bars to change. im assuming the wallpaper manila file has changed and im gonna have to wait for someone to make a hdwall profile for the new manila?
Old 01-01-2010, 08:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
does anyone us hdwalls? with the new 2.5? after applying the wallpaper and a soft reset all i get is the top and bottom bars to change. im assuming the wallpaper manila file has changed and im gonna have to wait for someone to make a hdwall profile for the new manila?
As of right now, HDWalls does not work with the new 2.5.

This: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1262279133 should allow you to at least have a background on all pages.

Also, the background will not display fully with landscape, yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jasonfilmfan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchosteve View Post
Im getting initialization error opening the new kichten =( Redownloading and gonna try again.
Did you figure this out? I am receiving the same error and have redownloaded twice and its not working.

OK, I did a little more testing and other version of the kitchen are not working. I have recently reinstalled XP.
Does anyone know if there is anything required for this to run properly? (.net or something else?) Thanks

Last edited by jasonfilmfan; 01-01-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:45 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

working Dusk for the new 2.5

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

I got an issue if anyone can help, i cant text back and forth while in the contact card, the messages i send dont show up until i back out of the contact card, same with responses, they dont show up til i go back to manila, anyone! lol

edit: opps 6.5 with manila 2.5 with 2.1 messaging =)

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror

Last edited by boodaka; 01-01-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development