PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

you using the kitchen mal?

all you need is enatives position fix for that its in the kitchen for 6.5.x builds.

heres the cab version
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3494

Last edited by 2k4mach; 11-10-2009 at 04:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
hey calkulin, i'm having trouble with the messaging client, when i've used in on other roms it has worked perfectly but when i built it in with the kitchen i'm having issues, like its not pulling the picture for any of my contacts also, it won't let me reply. is there something that i should disable in the kitchen if i'm going to use htc messaging client? with all roms that have it built in it has worked perfectly.

edit: i built a titanium only rom, do i have to have manilla files installed on my phone for this to work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post

all you need is enatives position fix for that its in the kitchen for 6.5.x builds.

heres the cab version
do you happen to know the answer to my problem? i'm asking you because i believe you are familiar with htc mesaging client
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

heres the cab version
ahhh...that's what it's for! I thought that was some GPS app, lmao. Adding and flashing now, much thanks!

(see, even I make dumb mistakes...!)
Old 11-10-2009, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

im not sure P. i havent tryed using it on a titanium only rom.

when using manilla 2.5 its already included so i havent tryed the messaging client add on thats in the kitchen. Its the same version thats in manilla though i checked that out.

After my contacts are synced i do see my contacts pic when im messaging them. i do not recall if there showing up when your on the main messaging window though.

id check but i left the phone in the car and the wife just took off to pick the kids up.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

I have been able to send an MMS from the album....not the messaging client.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
im not sure P. i havent tryed using it on a titanium only rom.

when using manilla 2.5 its already included so i havent tryed the messaging client add on thats in the kitchen. Its the same version thats in manilla though i checked that out.

After my contacts are synced i do see my contacts pic when im messaging them. i do not recall if there showing up when your on the main messaging window though.

id check but i left the phone in the car and the wife just took off to pick the kids up.
i was trying to avoid having manilla files on my phone, but on the rom i did have this working on it had htc sense 2.1 so it seems for the htc client to work, htc sense must be on the phone even if you disable it and run titanium only.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i was trying to avoid having manilla files on my phone, but on the rom i did have this working on it had htc sense 2.1 so it seems for the htc client to work, htc sense must be on the phone even if you disable it and run titanium only.

it might be dependent not necessarly on manilla files but maybe some other htc packages.

if thats the case im not sure which the messaging is dependent on.

I do see a HTC message package in the kitchen though. lol
Old 11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
it might be dependent not necessarly on manilla files but maybe some other htc packages.

if thats the case im not sure which the messaging is dependent on.

I do see a HTC message package in the kitchen though. lol
its weird becasue the 1st time i cooked a rom i had that checked only, of course it didn't work. the last time i had them both checked, so it seems i must have htc sense or maybe calkulin will come on and tell me what file i'm missing.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

ok im done, no one wants to answer the bluetooth issue, im going back to a stable rom from CFAY

good luck
Old 11-10-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PSC

Obama08atl is a n00b

Cal been waiting on u to cook up a kitchen
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development