View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
hey calkulin, i'm having trouble with the messaging client, when i've used in on other roms it has worked perfectly but when i built it in with the kitchen i'm having issues, like its not pulling the picture for any of my contacts also, it won't let me reply. is there something that i should disable in the kitchen if i'm going to use htc messaging client? with all roms that have it built in it has worked perfectly.

edit: i built a titanium only rom, do i have to have manilla files installed on my phone for this to work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
you using the kitchen mal?

all you need is enatives position fix for that its in the kitchen for 6.5.x builds.

heres the cab version
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3494
do you happen to know the answer to my problem? i'm asking you because i believe you are familiar with htc mesaging client
Google is the next skynet