PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

keagy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
it has not been closed. you're just one of the small percentage of people that are having a problem with the unlocker.
Read the following thread and judge for yourself whether it is only a small percentage of people who are having problems. I can say this much for sure, you will be waiting a long for a response to a support ticket.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=113585&page=1
Old 03-17-2010, 08:55 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by keagy View Post
Read the following thread and judge for yourself whether it is only a small percentage of people who are having problems. I can say this much for sure, you will be waiting a long for a response to a support ticket.

That is a small percentage.....that thread is very small....51 posts total...you made Razors point even more valid...
Old 03-17-2010, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:

there's only one person in that whole thread that is having a problem unlocking. The rest of the people are waiting on a response on a ticket for unlocking a second device. That's not a problem with the unlocker. It was made to only work once for free.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

keagy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
there's only one person in that whole thread that is having a problem unlocking. The rest of the people are waiting on a response on a ticket for unlocking a second device. That's not a problem with the unlocker. It was made to only work once for free.
Here is another thread with lots of recent users having problems. This isn't just happening to a small number of users or those who aren't donating.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...578660&page=20

The trend I am noticing is that Sprint TP2 users who recently purchased their phones are having problems with HSPL. I think Sprint closed the exploit for HSPL to work.

Last edited by keagy; 03-18-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser
Carrier: AT&T

peterfnet is a n00b

worked great for me. Flashed this, flashed energy rom, and was in business within minutes of getting my hands on a Verizon Rhodium.

Thanks for your hard work
Old 03-18-2010, 01:55 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Here is another thread with lots of recent users having problems. This isn't just happening to a small number of users or those who aren't donating.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...578660&page=20

The trend I am noticing is that Sprint TP2 users who recently purchased their phones are having problems with HSPL. I think Sprint closed the exploit for HSPL to work.
I just unlocked 2 Sprint phones in the past week....both brand new...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DroidX...TouchPro2
Carrier: verizon

tillithz is keeping up the good worktillithz is keeping up the good work

the MAJORITY of people having problems are people who dont read and follow directions. not to mention dont bring some computer navigation experience to the table. that means this is probably not the hobby to familiarize yourself with a computer.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillithz View Post
the MAJORITY of people having problems are people who dont read and follow directions. not to mention dont bring some computer navigation experience to the table. that means this is probably not the hobby to familiarize yourself with a computer.

Instructions? I don't need no stinkin instructions!!! Oh well, some have to do the hands on approach. I am pretty good with computers and all. But I hate instructions. You go to the Hrspl page and it's worse than a manual. Step by step instructions are fine, but they didn't put a space or two between the steps. So in the mind it looks more complicated and people won't read till the end or skip through it. I know, I am guilty of that too!! Just look at my "is it unlocked" thread.

Old 03-19-2010, 04:29 PM
cabindoor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

I need to relock my phone so I can sell it to a friend. I tried this RELOCKER, but it hangs up on the Progress bar. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabindoor View Post
I need to relock my phone so I can sell it to a friend. I tried this RELOCKER, but it hangs up on the Progress bar. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
you know this is for tp2, right? Just makin sure since your profile says you have a tp. Otherwise, are you successfully synced with the computer? Gives us a step by step of what you're doing so we can see if you're doin somethin wrong.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development