PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cge10 View Post
so they are putting trojan horses in th e unlocker
no. read the first post.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

cge10 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
no. read the first post.
i cannot run this file i have done it before but it is blocked in so many levels. any body know how to disable avg temp?
Old 03-13-2010, 11:32 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cge10 View Post
i cannot run this file i have done it before but it is blocked in so many levels. any body know how to disable avg temp?
open avg, double click on resident shield, then uncheck the box. then when you're done, check it back
Old 03-14-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

cge10 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
open avg, double click on resident shield, then uncheck the box. then when you're done, check it back
thanks for the help it worked i feel like such an idiot http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif
Old 03-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

darkside2j is a n00b

well i hope someone can help me i am new to this and can't get it to work. i have read everything aleast 5 times but i have it synced to my computer and i run the unlocker i do auto flash it seems like it might work and then it pops up with an error saying to get the cab enablerapinew so i did and ran it but it does the same thing. i am lost to what to try next the phone does have the verizon 6.5 rom on it so i was thinking maybe to flash back to the 6.1 and try?? thanks for any advice
Old 03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside2j View Post
well i hope someone can help me i am new to this and can't get it to work. i have read everything aleast 5 times but i have it synced to my computer and i run the unlocker i do auto flash it seems like it might work and then it pops up with an error saying to get the cab enablerapinew so i did and ran it but it does the same thing. i am lost to what to try next the phone does have the verizon 6.5 rom on it so i was thinking maybe to flash back to the 6.1 and try?? thanks for any advice
have you tried all the troubleshooting steps in post #2?
Old 03-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

darkside2j is a n00b

Quote:
have you tried all the troubleshooting steps in post #2?
yes i have. when i put SSPL-Manual-Rhodium.exe on the tp2 and run it all it does is lock up and i have to soft reset it. just keeps saying there is a problem with it not synced but its connected and set up to sync contacts and stuff. i seemed to have tried everything
when i run it the phone doesn't even go black or any thing its connected right just pops up to resync and try again

Last edited by darkside2j; 03-15-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How can I tell if phone is unlocked? I was in the process of unlocking it when for some reason my laptop rebboted, not sure if it had finished. Trycolor screen says

RHOD400 32M SS-BC
SPL-1.00.01 iNex

Old 03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
How can I tell if phone is unlocked? I was in the process of unlocking it when for some reason my laptop rebboted, not sure if it had finished. Trycolor screen says

RHOD400 32M SS-BC
SPL-1.00.01 iNex
step #11 in the first post answers that question
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
step #11 in the first post answers that question
Thanks... Hmmmm must have stopped at 10? Too tell the truth, when it is written like that one is with no spaces between the steps, I get bored and skip a few things. I was just worried because my laptop rebooted for some unknown reason.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development