View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillithz View Post
the MAJORITY of people having problems are people who dont read and follow directions. not to mention dont bring some computer navigation experience to the table. that means this is probably not the hobby to familiarize yourself with a computer.

Instructions? I don't need no stinkin instructions!!! Oh well, some have to do the hands on approach. I am pretty good with computers and all. But I hate instructions. You go to the Hrspl page and it's worse than a manual. Step by step instructions are fine, but they didn't put a space or two between the steps. So in the mind it looks more complicated and people won't read till the end or skip through it. I know, I am guilty of that too!! Just look at my "is it unlocked" thread.