PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
i use my mobiler for screenshots (among other tasks)
thanked!!!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Time-line for getting whitelisted?? I have a replacement phone that I want to HSPL.

How long have people been waiting to get a response after sending a request?

Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: att

tinynena is a n00b

i ran the program.. but the message "radio cannot be unlocked" popped up. Please help.. did I do something wrong. Went through all the steps as instructed.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Time-line for getting whitelisted?? I have a replacement phone that I want to HSPL.

How long have people been waiting to get a response after sending a request?
I recieved a response two day after the original request, tell me to send my IMEI #. I think i'm gonna try the work around first though, not really sure what can be done with that # in the wrong hands. Plus the replacement got back ordered
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Telek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I recieved a response two day after the original request, tell me to send my IMEI #. I think i'm gonna try the work around first though, not really sure what can be done with that # in the wrong hands. Plus the replacement got back ordered
So you'll enter it in on their website to get the unlocker, run the unlocker which also sends it to them, but you won't email it to them?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telek View Post
So you'll enter it in on their website to get the unlocker, run the unlocker which also sends it to them, but you won't email it to them?
Not what I was say, I'm just going to use the work around. No waiting involved
Old 12-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Not what I was say, I'm just going to use the work around. No waiting involved
Correct! Works very well! lol
Old 12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

I waited for over a week with absolutly no response from them and broke down and payed the 5bux. The only thing i was unhappy with was when i went to unlock my first time it said there server was down and to try again in 5min. Only problem was there server being down used my one free one somehow. Went back to try to unlock and got the not for commercial use message. They should deffintly work on answering people a little more efficintly or fixing the program so the server error dosent use you one free use.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuprotocol View Post
Correct! Works very well! lol
Not so sure about that. I keep getting the commercial use message. Wonder what's up ... maybe their server is down, or they're just rejecting all unlock requests?
Old 12-11-2009, 09:56 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Sorry, wrong thread.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-11-2009 at 11:59 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development