PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 12:19 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
At the risk of repeating myself....
Does DRM Work with the May 15th ROM? I am still on Tax Day ROM. And I do not wanna go, but it's getting time for a flash. Phone's getting loopy.
hey kyderr.. good to see you're still kick'n! Too busy to try, but my understanding... (edit)... mp3 does, wma doesn't. Don't flash, tweet yesterday new ROM's coming

Also, thanks/d BethyM, was just going to update..

Last edited by teradog; 05-26-2011 at 11:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc p3400i
Carrier: airtel

indresh88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi,i just flashed with 21916 14th may edition, and it's surprising me that my qwerty keypad lights not working....

Does anybody knows how's to fix it?
Old 05-26-2011, 03:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

anesh01 is just getting started
Facebook

anybody have an idea as to why the facebook tab doesnt update. I also cannot upload any photos that i take to facebook, keep getting failed signal. Any advice is appreciated
Old 05-26-2011, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
So, that means what for me?
It's just a list of all the available towers you can use on roaming. I know Sprint is allowed to roam on Verizon for free, but I don't know if Verizon is allowed to roam for free. If they can't (I'm just guessing), than the PRL won't help you in any way.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
hey kyderr.. good to see you're still kick'n! Too busy to try, but my understanding... wma does, the rest don't. Don't flash, tweet yesterday new ROM's coming

Tera, sure this is right? The mp3 drm's works for me, but the wma's do not.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

zztoolzz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to zztoolzz Send a message via MSN to zztoolzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by heem_infinite View Post
Need help. I have one of the latest 29020 roms installed and I can't get any data connection. I called sprint and they had me do some restore but it didn't work. I'm getting error 129. They tried to get me to "update all" or "update prl" but I don't have either in my settings. They told me they can't do anything for me unless I have the stock rom. Can someone assist please?
You have to run the "Update Profile" which doesn't come with the energy ROM. You can download and install it though. Try the link below. The file is called "Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab. Once you download it move it over to your phone. Install it to your device. Go to Start-settings-system-Update Profile. You should be good to go then.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...rofile-prl.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:06 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Tera, sure this is right? The mp3 drm's works for me, but the wma's do not.
too darn funny, in a hurry lexdixia.. How nice you put that! lol ahhhhhhh yea, the other way around, you were my source :>)) I'll change the above post.. thanks
Old 05-27-2011, 05:19 AM
mariano3113

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoolzz View Post
You have to run the "Update Profile" which doesn't come with the energy ROM. You can download and install it though. Try the link below. The file is called "Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab. Once you download it move it over to your phone. Install it to your device. Go to Start-settings-system-Update Profile. You should be good to go then.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...rofile-prl.cab
Also as a heads up, if you are using 'QuickMenu' then the Update PRL and Profile won't appear under Start Menu - Settings. However, you may gain access through the Settings Tab in Sense, scroll to Other and then the Update programs should appear near the bottom of the list.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Teradog. if I take your old post and your new post, and combine them together, can I have both working? I want it all, and so far The Tax day rom does it for me. I have noticed a couple of things. Facebook Mobile site often tells me invaild page, something strange there, not ROM related. I was getting aggrivated with the ROM until yesterday when a coworker of mine had a Imagio that kept crashing and it was a stock ROM. Life's better flashed.

Last edited by kyderr; 05-27-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
hey kyderr.. good to see you're still kick'n! Too busy to try, but my understanding... (edit)... mp3 does, wma doesn't. Don't flash, tweet yesterday new ROM's coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Teradog. if I take your old post and your new post, and combine them together, can I have both working? I want it all, and so far The Tax day rom does it for me. I have noticed a couple of things. Facebook Mobile site often tells me invaild page, something strange there, not ROM related. I was getting aggrivated with the ROM until yesterday when a coworker of mine had a Imagio that kept crashing and it was a stock ROM. Life's better flashed.
Too funny. I was wondering if I could duel boot 2 energy roms, 1 for mp3 and 1 for wma, lol.

The tax day rom seems to be the standard now, does someone have a tax day TOG 29xxx rom they could slip me?

Thanks in advance

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development